That one time when J3T X DM CS X JD

Hey guys I decided that I should do something a little productive while I am bored with nothing else to do. Okay so if the background of this doesn't really make much sense then go and read To Love a Teacher since I am going to do a series of little one shots based off the mishaps which have happened to Danny during his time as being a teacher. At this point there was no established relationship but the crush is there and you can see it.

~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3

D.M.P.O.V

I briefly rest my head on my arms as I sit at my desk. Why does today have to be the day where I feel a bit under the weather? I have five lessons filled with students and I doubt I can get all the classes to be quiet while I suffer with this headache and light-headed feeling. Grace brought me some water because as soon as I walked into the staff room she made me sit down and checked me over to make sure I was okay. She wanted to get me sent home, I clearly wasn't well enough to teach but they couldn't get a cover for me and I managed to convince them I would be okay if I took it easy and stayed in the one room all day so we managed to switch my music lesson so they were all in my English class room.

I was starting to regret saying I was okay now. The light-headed feeling wasn't going away but I had taken Tylenol so the headache was gone and if I had a fever then that was gone too. I was also regretting my outfit choice but no other teachers were dressed down as it were. Everyone was in smart clothing and that meant that I had to do the same to be professional. I didn't have a form group since I am a teacher who was learning to teach but I passed all that work. If I was to get a form group then it would be next September.

This gives me ten to fifteen minutes to collect myself and try and hide my health issues from my classes. I teach English which is a mandatory subject and guitar which was part of the performing arts elective classes which I think means it is optional. The youngest grade is 9 which is when the students start off at 14 years old then they go through 4 years of high school and end at grade 12 by which time most students are 18. I have the ninth graders first then the eleventh graders before a twenty minute break. Then I have a class of tenth graders before an hour lunch break. Those are all English lessons.

My last two lessons are an English lesson with my twelfth graders then a music lesson with a different class of ninth graders. I take another swig from the water bottle and I send a small prayer to whoever listens that I can get through the day. A couple of my windows were open and I rolled my sleeves up and that was the best that I could do. I was too weak to get my tie of so that has to stay on for a bit. I didn't want to go and ask for help either otherwise I would be sent home, I don't even think I am fit enough to drive right now.

The bell rings and I know it will be a matter of minutes before I have 20 over excited fourteen year olds outside the door chatting to each other. I love teaching just not the noise when I feel like complete and utter shit. I let them in and somehow manage to teach them about reading closely and analyzing a character without slipping up or fainting. They had no idea about how sick I was even though I was asked how I was by a student. They always ask and I said I was fine and they didn't ask anything else after that.

The other lessons I had until lunch went the same. Well what I taught the other classes was different but I hadn't fainted and I was actually starting to feel a little better because I was slowly getting my way through a pack of cookies while I was teaching. I had a tutoring session with George Ragan and he did ask but I didn't lie to him. I told him I was feeling a bit off and he replied that I shouldn't be here but it was my own choice really. I was helping him pass his finals but he was struggling so much we had to start early. He was starting to get better and it was a pleasure to help him out.