We are family J3T X CS

Hey guys, I am on a train to a concert so to pass the time I decided I was going to write a little alternative universe one shot. It is just something random that is going to help me survive the journey. There are going to be two adults and four children in this one shot.

Johnny 3 tears- Dad

Charlie Scene- Papa

J-dog- Seven years' old

Funny man- five years' old

Da Kurlzz- six years' old

Danny – Seven months

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Johnny 3 tears p.o.v

I wake up snuggled into Charlie's side with our seven-month old son crying in the co-sleeper. Our youngest has a lot of issues with sleep at the moment and I think Jordon stayed up most of the night with him as he cried and was teething. I lift the infant up and onto my chest to try and calm him down. "Shh Danny, it's okay buddy the pain will stop soon," I tell him and I rub his little back. "He is still crying?" Charlie asks sleepily. He also puts a hand on our son to try and stop the crying.

"I think so but I only just woke up as well so he could have been crying for a little while or only just started, he is really having issues with teething," I tell him. Danny managed to calm down a little bit and I quickly reduced the cries to sniffles. I sit the seven-month old up so I could get a look at his teeth. "Yup one came through last night and another is almost through," Charlie says looking into Danny's mouth. I put some teething gel onto the gums and handed our little one a teething ring.

He started chewing on it immediately so I knew that it was the teething that was bothering him. "What time is it?" I ask, I couldn't check my phone because I was holding Danny upright so he wouldn't go tumbling off me and onto the floor or something like that. He doesn't think about balance when he is busy chewing the living daylights out of his teething ring. We have three other sons and I don't recall the teething being this bad with any of them. Yeah they had problems but it was nowhere near the scale I am seeing with my youngest.

"It is like seven in the morning," Charlie says sleepily. Danny finally seemed content after at least six hours of trying to keep him calm and quiet. "Go back to sleep, I'll handle the four of them and get them ready for school," I tell my husband. He yawns. "But Danny will want you to hold him the whole time?" Charlie asks. I glance at my baby boy then back to Charlie. "I'll babywear Danny either front or back and then he'll be close to me and it leaves my hands free to help them get dressed," I explain.

Danny takes the teething ring out of his mouth to show me and Charlie. "Yeah buddy, you got your teething ring," Jordon tells him and Danny starts chewing on it again. I put Danny down for a brief moment so that I could get up. He wasn't very impressed with being in the co-sleeper again but he was still chewing on the teething ring. He was happy again once I picked him up. I carry him into his older brother's room where all three were awake and waiting for me. "Danny had another bad night, come on you have school soon," I tell them and I grab the Ergo from the drawer.

I put it on my torso and put Danny into it and then helped my three older sons get dressed for kindergarten. Danny let out no complaints and I think he was still tired from the bad night he had. I follow my three energetic boys downstairs and I put some cartoons on while I make eggs for their breakfast. I need to get Danny to sleep before I take the boys to school. He hardly slept so he is going to be very cranky soon. He was happy chewing on his teething ring for now.