Coughs and Sneezes DM X FM

D.p.o.v

I'm ill and home alone, two of the worst things that could happen to a person who hates being alone. It started off as a little stomach bug which I could deal with easily but it has no gone to a full blown flu bug. My chest was hurting after I had the fifth coughing fit today, I rubbed my chest to see if it would take the pain away but it didn't. I was just going to have to power through the pain and do my best to ignore it.

I thought about calling one of the guys, see if they'd come over and help me feel less lonely and maybe take care of me. I think about it for a good few minutes. If I did call one of them; it wouldn't be likely that any of them would come over. They have better things to be doing with their day then hear me whine about a little flu that got me down. I should be capable of taking care of myself by now, not relying on others. I decide against calling any of them.

I am currently in the living room and I decide to make my way up the stairs and get back into bed. It would be comfier than falling asleep on the sofa right now as I ache all over. Louie knew something was up with me and followed closely behind as I went to my room and collapsed onto my bed, curling up a little on top of the sheets. Louie joined me on the bed and lay down by my chest and put his paw on my arm. I really didn't feel good so I was hoping that this little nap would help me feel just a little better.

A loud set of knocks on the front door accompanied by barks startle me awake. I looked to my alarm clock on the bedside table. It had only been an hour maybe a little more since I had fallen asleep. I didn't feel much better; I was less sore than before but I still feel pretty crappy overall. Nobody had arranged to come and see me and the mailman had already been today, so who could possibly want to see me?

As I made my way down the stairs the knocking got more intense. Judging by the know whoever was at my door was either getting really impatient because no one was answering or they were getting really anxious about something. Louie's barking didn't help the situation either. "Okay, okay I'm coming," I half yell, my voice was going so I couldn't really yell. I managed to make it to the door before the person left.

I give Louie a little pat and he wanders off to go eat or something. Speaking of food, I really hope that my stomach wasn't about to go weird now. I've been spending the past day and night throwing up with the stomach bug and I managed to feel up to eating something earlier as I hadn't been sick for a little while at that point. I hope it doesn't come back now. Someone is at the door and I have to answer it before they get impatient and leave.

I open the door to see funny man aka Dylan Alverez standing there slightly out of breath like he did a marathon or something. He looked very relieved to see me at the door but he was also really concerned. "Hey Danny, you missed the party last night. You weren't answering your phone and we were really worried about you so I ran here to check to see if you were okay and no axe murder had got you," he says, hugging me tightly.

The party? Oh yeah George planned a little party for the six of us at his place last night. It was to celebrate the success of our latest album and just a chance for us to relax a bit after tour. There could have been more people like our family and friends but he was sure that he only wanted the six of us so we could relax and have fun without being on a stressed out tour. "Yeah, sorry I have been really ill since yesterday and I haven't looked at my phone since the day before," I tell him, after he let me go.

He looks me up and down, probably seeing how pale I was and I was only dressed in sweatpants and socks. I didn't have a shirt on. I didn't want one, it was only going to get soaked in sweat from the fever I developed. "I see, well have no fear Dilly is here," he says, going from concerned to cheerful as he walks into my house and closes the front door behind him. I wasn't going to complain about him inviting himself in, I need the company.