Sad Song DM x TM

I get the most random ideas while doing random things. This little gem came to me while I was playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 and I was listening to this song while driving in my truck with my custom paint job with the ThreeTearsco logo on it. I know it's another Danny x Theresa but this song works with my idea and this pairing...

~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†~†

Danny p.o.v

I knew deep down that my relationship with her was too good to be true. I got a text which said that she didn't want me to see her or Scarlett again. It's breaking my heart, I love those girls and I thought she loved me back. It turns out this might not be the case. I'm currently on tour with the guys and we are only going across North America but I feel completely restless. If Theresa doesn't want to see me anymore then I won't have a home to go back to. Well, my mom will let me stay with her until I am back on my feet but that's not the point. I want to be with her, I want her to love me again. My heart hurts so bad, we have been dating since high school and we were always meant to be together.

The others are all out partying tonight and they invited me but I said I wanted to stay behind. They were a little worried about me but they didn't really say much. I found out about Theresa a few days ago and I've only cried about her when the others aren't around so they don't ask me any questions. Like right now they are out so I can release the pain and my emotions which I have been holding in. I hug my pillow as I sob my heart out into it. No one else was in the bus, not even the driver could hear me cry. I have to calm down before they all come back but that should be no issue for me. I'll end up crying myself to sleep before they come back I can feel it. I am so weak right now but my mask seems to hide it from them at least.

I went to the bathroom when I was done crying and washed my face so it didn't look that I had just spent half an hour bawling my eyes out. I crawled back into my bunk when I heard the door open. Whoever came back was not drunk; they were trying to be quiet while they walked through to the bunks. "Danny, are you still awake?" Jorel asks, calling for me quietly. I open my curtain and he climbs into my bunk to hug me. He was not drunk, not even tipsy which made me curious. Was he worried about me? "Yeah, why are you back so soon?" I ask him as I hug him back. He lies down with me in my bunk and he draws some patterns on my back. "I just wanted to see how you are, you didn't come out and I am a little worried," he tells me.

"I'm okay Jorel, just didn't really fancy getting drunk tonight," I tell him and he accepts it without questioning it. He knows that I don't really want to get too drunk on this tour as I have many tours before now. I wanted to prove to people and to myself that I don't need to rely on alcohol to have a good time. "Okay Dannyboy. You will tell me if something is wrong right?" Jorel asks once he finishes drawing patterns on my back. I look into his eyes, showing as much honesty as I can. "Of course Jorel, if I ever need to tell you something is wrong then you'll be the first to know," I tell him. It worked and he accepted my answer. I hate lying to him but at the same time I can't say the truth.

If Theresa really does want to break up with me like the text suggests then I must have done something really bad in order for her to end it all with me. We had just gotten each other new wedding rings and we were planning how our anniversary was going to go. It was going to be perfect, me and her having a good old date night like we did back in high school. Now I have gone and screwed it all up because I have done something stupid. All though having said that, I am not really sure what I have done to make her decide that we should no longer be together. While I was thinking, Jorel had ruffled my hair and then left to deal with the drunkards who were starting to arrive back on the bus now.