Part 4

Sometyms lyf makes u to do that ., you dnt want to....LykSanyukta joined d shekhawat enterprices back..,..She had no tym to fight over her fate....as the only imp thng was to settle down for her..

She stepped inside the 3rd floor of d big building..only to earn almst everyone's orbs on her...They were staring her as if she had been died a long years ago.....nd just cme alive..She ignored them nd direct went towards randhir's cabin...whr a peon was standing outside of d door..

Aap yahin pe rukiye..sir avi busy hai...jab bulayenge tab aap andar jaiyega..The peon answered as soon as she asked to go in..

15mins passed..Still she was standing with patience...en was waiting for d boss to cl her who was deliberately trying to show that he was damn busy..

The peon passed her a helpless look..when she asked again to go in..She looked away..nd closed her eyes..

She would have walked away frm such ppls..for whm only their ego matters..unfortunately this egoistic person has that which she needs mst..Money..Her mouth was bound to keep mum..even after knwing he was doing all these purposely..

Flashback...

it was d 4th day..after she shifted to Delhi..En had applied for job in sme companies..To her luck..The Gupta automobiles approached her..seeing her degree nd inteligence..The interview went well......Mr gupta didnt asked much about her previous job as he was in a search of a gd employee..

Aaj mumma ko new job mil gayi..toh hum Aru k sath celebrate karenge...sanyu chipped happily keeping sme toys on d bed.....nd picked up her little angel in her arms...

She patted her back to wake her up..bt she didnt respond..Aru..she called for a no of tyms..bt d little soul neither waked up nor moved..

Sanyu rubbed her tiny palms in urgency nd fear over clouded her mind finding her pulse rate in a very slow speed.

in no tym she rushed to a hospital near by..Ms sanyukta.,there is smee prob in d baby's heart...thats y she cant breathe properly..she needs an urgent heart surgery as much as possible...the doc chipped after checking Aru..

Heart surgery..sanyu mumbled while tears brimmed in her orbs..

Yes....it'll charge sme 5lacks rs....en i'll gve u all d reports by tmrw...The doc nodded..

Sanyu was taken a back at hs statement........She had hardly sme savings..that willnt even 1lakh..then how she'll arrange 5lakhs..??

Well mr Gupta was really a nyc person..who was ready to provide a lloan after sanyu convinced hm..

Flashback ends..

A little hope of her disappeared with a man named Rd singh shekhawat..

Madam....the peon called out.,enough to break her terrance..She turned her gaze to hm..

Sir ne apko andar bulaya hai..the peon said..Sanyu looked at d watch..it was nw half an hour she was waiting there..She stepped inside..nd found randhir engrossed in d laptop..

She forwarded the joining letter to hs later..En he smirked uppering hs lashes..

So Ms sanyukta Agarwal ..i hope m nt that strict with u...he leaned over hs chair..

She kept mum...

Oh wait....did i asked u for sth...?? Tell me what would u lyk?..water or juice..? He raised hs brow..

sir i need ur sign on the letter..she kept looking at hm..

Yeah how can i forget..u r here to teach me what is right nd wrong..also many mre...so order Ms Agarwal what should i do..he chipped in a sarcastic voice..

she lowered her lashes..

what happened.? m waiting for u to answer back..common Ms..he got up frm hs seat nd walked to her.

Sir i need 5 lakh rs loan..i'll paid it as soon as possible..she mouthed straight..

I guess Mr Gupta was talking sth about ths to me.....okay i'll gve u....*pause*..bt on one condition...He mouthed in a proud voice crossing hs arms.

I'll pay it off..then what condition? She spat back.

what if u'll run away with ma money..? He smirked again..

i was working here since 5mnths..she crocked her brows..

Bt i havent seen u even for a day..He glared her..

whats d condition..she finaly gave up..

Go back to ur desk..u'll cme to knw..cme hs instant reply..

She walked out of hs cabin..en went to her desk only to found many files on d table..A guy kept sme other files too..

Sir ne kaha hai aap jb tak ye sb khatam ni karengi..ghar ni jaa sakti....The guy said en went away..

she sighed looking at d files..which will take perhaps d whole night to complete.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Other Books -
1. Just Not Friends
2. The Deal
3. I Still Love You
4. Second Chance