Part 39

Sanyukta looked here n there to avoid d constant smirk of him...Umm mai dinner ready karti hun..,late hogaya hai toh aap yahin kha lo..she stammered en quickly walked away after putting d mug on d table...Ur mumma is of sme other world..rd laughed sitting on d bed..Aru quickly crawled upto hm nd played with hs stubble.....U knw i wanna say ur mumma sth.....bt ummm nt now....he pouted..Aru smiled as he kissed her cheeks....I love u more than anyone.....he chirped cuddling her in hs embrace,en they both kept giggling...Inbtwn their play Aru throw d empty mug frm d near by table.,which broke into pieces on d floor...Oh shit..princess aap baith jao chup chap,hitler aati hogi..he made her sit on d bed en sat quietly without a slight noise...There sanyukta who was preparing dinner in d kitchen heard d sound.,and instantly walked inside d room...As soon as her gaze fall on a broken mug.,she glared d both crossing her arms across her chest...Emm pata nai kaise gir gaya.....he shrugged..Kaise matlab? Apne aap gir gaya? She raised her brow..Haan ho sakta hai.,usko suicide karne ka mann hua hoga toh usne kud k jaan dedi...came hs quick reply...Huh..bekar joke tha....pehle galati karo aur phr cover up karo.....she frowned.He scratched hs forehead keeping mum along with Aru...She watched their antics intently..Tm hame ghur kyn rahi ho..he groaned after a gd 5min......Aap dono ka hogaya ho toh dinner ready hai ajao...she answered twisting her lips..Hmm..chalo darling..he picked up Aru..Wese umm.....bahar baarish ruki ni avi tak,aur itni raat hogaya hai toh aaj aap yahin ruk jao..subah chale jana...she bit her lips nt getting how to say her words properly..Yahan ?? He narrowed hs gaze avoiding d excitement just raised inside hs heart..Haan car v toh kharab hai apka...she reasoned.He slightly turned hs head to Aru who laughed at hs wink..Okay..he grinned turning hs head again to sanyu...Masti karne k liye permission ni di jo dono itna uchal rahe ho..she rolled her eyes en went out.Huh...ye apki mumma PT teacher thi kya pehle...pata nai kaise pyar kar baitha.....he frowned following her...Sanyu served a plate for hm and took aru to her lap..He saw her feeding hs princess murmuring sme sweet words to convince her fully to eat her food...Aap khao na..he heard her voice who noticed hm by then..Hmm..he nodded en started eating d food..It was d first tym he properly tasted sth by her apart frm coffee...Making hm feel like homely after so many years..Its so gd...he chirped licking hs fingers dept in d curry...Aap aese khate ho..she chuckled eyeing hs action..Ohh ok so? U can't laugh on me as m ur boss..he twiched hs nose..Really? Now? She raised her brow before laughing out ,to which Aru accompanied her..He rolled hs eyes at them..After finishing the dinner...She let Aru to play on d couch nd went to wash d utensils in kitchen..Suddenly rd stood front of her blocking her path to d basin..Haan toh kyn hass rahi thi tm..he asked taking one step ahead..Umm mai toh bas..she paused taking her one step back.Bolo na..he insisted continuing taking further steps..She couldn't say anythng until her back touched d slab....He locked her there by resting hs hands at d edges of d slab,en her heartbeats quicked for d 2nd time in d same day finding hm so much close to her..Vo.,vo..she fumbled of her words.Vo vo kya..he smirked noticing her nervous face.Aru bula rahi hogi apko...she bluterted out...Mujhe toh ni sunai diya....and yes she knws when nt to distrub.....he chuckled.Hmm..kya? She confusingly looked at hm.Kuch nai..hume avi neend ni aarahai toh tm apna kaam jaldi khatam karo..we r waiting for u...he whishpered near her ear en left..