Part 13

The very nxt day sanyukta reached office on tym....

To her relief.,the doc informed her a gd recovery of Aru...

Clutching rd's hanky in her hand.,she knocked hs cabin...

Arey sanyukta..rd sir 2din k liye out of town gaye hain..Mr khanna informed her..

Ohh..ok sir..she nodded slightly nd kept d hanky back in her bag...

It wasnt lyk she missed hm..bt yes she wanted to say hm a genuie thank u for d help in previous night.

There rd attained sme meetings regarding hs new project.....

Bt those official works werent enough to distract hs mind......

He was already missing hs mumbai branch office..

Once he was d one who use to say hs dad that he wont love to work at any place except Newyork...

Bt nw dnt knw when he becme way too addicted to hs new destination within a short tym of period..

Two days passed away in a floss....

Thus rd landed in Mumbai.,..

He direct drove to hs office...

Fidging with hs ph when he was entering in.,suddenly hs legs stopped...

A feminine fragnance hit hs nostrils.,making hm to upper hs lashes...

The fragnance was followed by a tickle sound of bangles......which seemed quite familiar to hm..

He turned arround only to found sanyukta was cming towards hm..

She had fixed her mob inbtwn her shoulder nd ear...while her hands were busy in adjusting sme papers inside a file....

For a moment he stucked hs gaze on her..whras she didnt noticed hm due to d cl she was talking over....

Suddenly b blow of wind took over d silent atmoshpere...

Results d papers frm her hand flew away nd fall smewhr else..

She slapped her forehead lightly cutting d cl..nd bent down to pick up d papers frm d ground.

Unware of smeone had caught her ths little cute antic.....

A piece of paper found its place near hs shoes..

En He signalled d watchman to stop..who was going to help her...

He picked up d paper by hs own nd tip toed to her...

Offo..phr se sbkuch arrange karna padega.,she murmured holding d papers tightly in her hand as d wind was still blowing soothly....

She even didnt realised when he stood just behind her...without uttering a word he kept rooted there until her strands hit hs face slightly....

She turned.,en banged with hm....

He blinked hs eyes at d moment he found her confuse look on hm..

He once looked arround..forwarded d paper to her nd walked away with quick steps.

Wht d hell i was doing there..? He cursed hmself entering d lift..en made a straight face as she too entered in d nxt moment..

Thank u sir..she chipped in a cold voice...while rd who was almst fighting with hmself for nt to look at her just nodded en looked away..

once d lift reached at d 3rd floor..he made hs way direct to hs cabin en banged hs fist on d table...

Why i wasnt reacting front of her..kya soch rahi hogi mere bare me...He murmured disappointedly....

It was nt so obvious of him who will just get attracted to smeone....as he was hardly interested in other's lyf except hs own.....

But at that moment he doubted hs own existance in hmself....when hs mind was all stucked at d girl.,who was supposed to be a simple employee nt mre than that.

When d thoughts took over hs brain..he took out a cigarette out of hs pocket...

Just then d door knocked...en he heard her voice...

May i cme in sir..? Sanyukta asked polited.

And walked inside as soon as he answered yes...

He had already kept d cigarette back inside hs pocket by then..

Sir ye file pe apki sign chahiye...she mouthed in a cold voice forwarding d file to hm...

He checked d file nt looking at her once..nd signed it..

Leave....she heard hs curt voice once her work was done..

Wht else anyone can expect frm hm more than rude and sarcastic replies.

A little she knws what was going on inside hs mind...

How hard he was acting to be rude..

She turned to leave bt stopped en again turned to hm..

Sir ye apka..she forwarded hs hanky to him...which she had kept with her those days and that tym was clutching it in her palm...

He stared her confusingly..as he couldnt remembered ..for exactly wht purpose she had hs hanky with her.

wo..emm..apne uss raat help ki thi...aur apka ye hanky mujhe diya tha..uske liye thank u..She genuialy smiled.

Whras her words went unheard..as he kept staring at her smile without a blink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Other Books -
1. Just Not Friends
2. The Deal
3. I Still Love You
4. Second Chance