Part 70

Sanyukta eyed the girl curiously who was same as of her age,a bit stylish with fluentfeatures..

HiiShekhawat......!!

Thenot so happily welcomed stranger grinned..

Sanyuktanoticed d faint smirk on her lips nd how she had her eyes glued to Him...

Whatare u doing here?? Rd asked straight in a horse voice,

backto square one..though he had left talking like ths specialy in home,bt couldn'thelp it when d mst irritating person of hs life was standing,right there frontof hs gaze..

Icame to meet you ONLY...came d girl's ans..

Enwhoa m surprised seeing u married...she added finaly shifting her gaze frm Himto Sanyukta...

Hetoo realised that he need to talk with sanyukta,beforeany misunderstandingwould stand up in btwn them..

Umm..sanyukta..she is Ms Shina Sahay,i had a client in London branch she is hisdaughter....!!

Randhir'sFriend too..the girl added..

Oh..Hy...sanyuktasmiled at her...

Justwhen Aru started crying...breaking d few mins of silence...

Heyplease sush her,i don't like kids nd their cries...shina made a face.

Forur kind information,this is My house & she is My daughter..so she can doanythng she want..

Randhirgritted his teeths..

Sanyuktawatched the duo confusingly yet surprisingly..

Theyr frnds,then why he is looking so unhappy,pissed n treating her lyk a hard coreenemy...

EmmShina have a seat na...she spoke up..

Nosanyukta she must be in a hurry,en so are We...u get ready we have to reachoffice Asap....he spat back.

Shinaglared hm hard,while sanyukta was clueless about d cold war btwn them..

Haanvo abhi tak Maria nahi aayiye toh mai Aru ko pehle khana khila deti hun,phirchalein?? She asked.

Okay..henodded n she sprinted upstairs..

***********

idont believe this,an unsocial guy like u got married to a girl,who have alreadya child..whoa black magic or what?? Shina raised her brow..

Mindur tongue Ms..this is my personal life..he shoot a dragger at her direction..

Personal??Hmm..haven't u read today's newspaper?? She smirked.

Udid that???? How dare you...he clenched hs jaw..

Youdared first by marrying that bit.....she couldn't cmplete her words,as he holdher neck tightly in hs grip making it difficult to breathe for her.

DONT...mwarning u for d first n last tym stay away frm my family Ms sahay..he roaredjerking her off..

Uknw what.. I Love You for ths attitude..

&hate you for marrying Her..bt kab tak??..she smirked for d 1st line n grittedher teeths for d second one at a same time...

Getlost or do i need to show u d main door....He pointed towards d exit n shewalked away waving a gd bye..

....

Sorrysorry..mujhe 5min do mai 10min me ready hoke aati hun..He heard hs wife blabberingbefore running inside d washroom ..

Can'ths life be inside the room only,whr none will be there to distrub them..

Sighingdeeply he sat on d bed closing hs eyes..

Sanyuktawon't force any of her ques on hm until he'll share everythng with her ,he soknew it bt still feared..what if she'll leave hm..

Hisheart n mind becme so haeavy,that he couldn't decide what to do or wht nt to..

Justwhen Aru crawled over him,holding hs tie in her fist..

Shesmiled brightly touching hs stubble,en leaned her head on hs shoulder..

Enhe hugged her tightly when a thin layer of tear rolled down to hs cheek.

>"p5]<>