Part 17

Arey babyji chaliye na....Maya insisted to pick her up...

But Aru just kept hiding in rd's embrace,refusing to leave him..

Umm its okay....let her be here... ..Randhir mouthed circling hs arm arround hs princess.,who was again playing with hs hairs...

.

Wo babyji ne khana ni khaya h na.,toh madam ji avi daantegi unko.....Maya lowered her voice..

Wo toh hai hi khadoos...he murmured under his breathe..

Emm ek kaam karo,khana yahin pe le aao...she'll eat it here....He sd in a go...

Maya nodded en left.,whras he cuddled her in hs arms a little making her sit properly on hs lap properly..

Princess aap apna khana khao.,aur mai apna coffee pita hun..he kissed her cheek en started sipping hs coffee.

.

Sanyu who was watching them frm a distance went back to room to finish d file asap...

She was quite surprised seeing Aru playing with rd more over he was too comfortable...

As far she knws him.,he always shows up wht he is..nthng fake in hs attitude and ths kinda stucked her mind..

.

There Maya brought d bread soaked in milk en forwarded a morsel towards d baby's mouth and she gulped it in d nxt second.......

Rd wiped away d extra milk rolling down to her lips with hs hanky nd that moment he felt he can do it all d tym with her....

.

Sir apki file...he heard her voice en get alerted...

Yeah..he mumbled getting up frm d couch....bt couldnt free hmself frm d clutch of those little fingers which were holding hs palm..

.

Aru idhar aao...sanyu forwarded her hand to take her...

Aru hmmm...princess is better..hs mind concluded..

He chipped a last bye in her ear.,before she bounced in her mother's arm...

Walking out of her home.,again hs loneliness surrounded him..

.

The next day flew away in a hush of meetings en works..

Roz toh excuse ni bana sakta..he sighed leaning on his chair...it was quite late,the whole office was empty by then...

He wished to play with his princess again but at d end of d day he was noone to get close to their lyf....

No one...it pained smewhr..

He lightened d cigarette to get out of d stress.,

dnt knw when the sun raised amdist those numerous thoughts....

.

He closed d lappy realising d employees have started reappearing in d tym of their shift.....