Part 45

Sanyukta quickly sat up on d bed as soon as she realised,he was actualy there looking at her confusingly..Kya hua? U ok? He raised hs brow..Ha..haan..aap avi...she paused nt meeting hs eyes..Yeah.,princess ko dekhne ka mann hua toh aagaya...he replied with a smile en touched d baby's hair..Mai coffee lati hun..she was about to get up bt he hold her wrist n made her sit down ...Nai chahiye tm baitho.....Hmmm....Wese kuch puchna tha......Haan puchiye...Vo emmm..tmhe pata hai kya princess kab baat karegi..i mean clear ni toh thoda thoda..he narrowed hs gaze..Uske liye time hai avi..she chuckled..Ohh me toh bas aese hi puch raha tha..he shrugged ..Just when Aru opened her eyes to wlcm a new of her fairytale life..Ofcourse she wasn't less than a rupenzel in her parents life getting habituated immense love nd cuddles....Gd mrng..he kissed hs baby pink cheeks.,seeing her yawning hs lips broke into a very soft smile..Sanyukta took Aru in her arms so that she won't cry ..,instead she flashed a smile seeing Hm..That moment he urged to hug hs mrng sunshines tightly.,bt controlled hmself...He watched how hs strict wife has been turned to a busy house wife in doing stuffs..Aru was doing what the kids of her age oftenly do...,to play with her mumma,en nt to let her do works properly..Once sanyukta bathed her en placed her on d bed.,after making her wear a a light peach frock,she rushed to bring her milk...Wow..ur mumma is a super woman..rd chuckled at her...Soon both left for office,bidding a gd bye to Aru who was with Maya by then....******hows ur project going ? U r hiring it ryt......he asked accelerating d car...Yeah project is almst ready but with Sahil's help it became more easy for me..she replied..Sahil?? He narrowed hs gaze...Haan khanna sir ne hum dono ko project head banaya tha ..he is experienced nd helpful too..Sab uske commands easily maante hain...aur vo bahut humble v hai.....she kept chipping few more words when d car suddenly stopped in d mid way....Kya hua..avi toh office v ni pahunche...she looked confused..Will u stop singing Sahil's name?? He throw a glare..She looked even more confused bt kept mum.,when he again accelerated d car..Rest of d drive went in silent...******on reaching office,he got busy in attaining some meetings,whras she too engrossed herself in d project work along with some colleagues.....Okay ths meeting is over here...he announced getting up frm d chair in d big conference hall..The fellow members too stood up frm their respective chairs..Mr khanna take ths file & emm..send sanyukta to my cabin..he eyed d watch as it was lunch time now..Sir sanyukta isn't here.,actualy she went to Mr Desai's office to bring some files...Mr khanna answered.....What.. why did u send her alone? En why didn't u informed me.? Rd shot back..Sir..umm u were in a meeting so..en she isn't alone,sahil is with her..Mr khanna murmured in a low voice..Sahil...he gritted hs teeths..Trisha,who was watching d scenerio.,spokeup to add a fuel in d fire..Oh haan.,sahil hi hoga na sath me,kuch dino se dono har waqt ek dusre k sath jo rehte hain...she smirked a little..Rd glared her hard before leaving frm there...It wasn't like he don't trust her.,bt he can't trust any other man arround her.........After some half an hour.,sanyukta walked inside hs cabin as soon as Mr khanna informed her that sir was looking for her..Sir aap ne bulaya tha?she asked politely..He was talking over a cl en disconnected it instantly ..Kuch files lane k liye itna time lagta hai? She heard hs straight ques..Nai hum toh jaldi aane wale the,lekin lunch time hogaya tha toh Mr Desai ne hame insist kiya unke sath lunch karne k liye....aap ko toh pata hai Mr Desai kitne frndly hain issliye thoda late hogaya...came her ans...Next she could feel hs hot breathe partialy on her nose,as he pulled her by waist thus pinning their frames together making her amused..Tum sirf mere sath hi lunch kar sakti ho.,aur kisi k sath nai.....hs insecurity let out in form of words..