Part 81

Sanyukta tried to get up,without disturbing Aru's sleep,but she was stuck.Randhir came forward walking towards her,picking his princess up in his arms lightly then tapped her back slowly as she stirred a little.

By the time sanyukta got off the bed,he made Aru lay down on the centre of the bed and placed pillows arround her before covering her with the quilt.

"mujhe aapse baat karni hai." sanyukta mouthed calmly.

"Can you please bring my dinner here? Am tired." he declared taking his t-shirt and track pant out of the cup-board.

"Aap adha time toh office me rehte ho,aur baaki time Aru ke sath.toh mai kab baat karungi.?" she gritted her teeths.

"She is sleeping.we should discuss it later." he eyed a sleeping Aru once and went to the washroom.

Before he could latch the door,she pushed it entering in with a jiff.

"what are you doing.?"

"Maine kaha na mujhe aaj hi baat karni hai.matlab ABHI." came her straight reply.

"Listen,am really tired..." he couldn't complete his words as she held his collar pinning him to the nearest wall.

"even am tired of saying 'sorry' and your ignorance."

"Get off Me.!"

"NO."

he looked away sternly,clearlynot ready to talk to her,when she tightened her grip on his collar adamant enough not to back off.

"Mai aapko bolne wali thi purav ke baare mein,but aap bahut tensed the Shina ko leke issliye ni bataya.phir jab mai office gayi aapko batane,shina ke dad aaye the humse milne aur vo sab kuch hogaya."She lowered her lashes.

"am sorry,and i love you.you know that right.?"

his face softened a little,his lips parted to mutter something but that didn't come out,,thanks to their proximity.

Has she yet realised how close they were standing? With her body plastered over his,her breathe were almost touching his chin,making it difficult for him to think rationally.

"Aap sunn bhi rahe ho,mai kya bol rahi hun.?" she cupped his cheek,made him to face her,which he dangerously didn't want to happen NOW.

"sanyukta,vo umm..." he fumbled with words,looking down at her hands then upto her eyes.

She sensed something was wrong with him,like he was breathing a little heavily,hesitating to look properly in her eyes,though his anger was nowhere to be visible.

Following his gaze down to her hand,her brain knocked some senses of their current state and she blushed a little looking up,but smirked the next moment.

Why not to play with Mr husband,as a punishment of his ignorance?

"haan toh kahan the hum.?" she made a straight face.

"hum kabse yahin hai." he groaned.

"Mera matlab,agar aapko mujhse itni problem hai toh mai chali jaati hun."

"what? Are you mad.?" his orbs widened.

"definately NOT.uss din kyun ready hogaye the phir purav ke sath mujhe bhejne ke liye.?" she threw a glare.

"umm,i thought you would regret of living with me after what happened to Aru." he mumbled in a low voice.

She mixed their lips with a swift movement,bringing his fastened heartbeats to an halt,without uttering a word.

He stood in a daze,as she bit his lower lip making him believe that its reality,she was with Him,,thus he lost himself in her that instant.

Dropping the pant shirt on the floor from his hand,he twisted her frame pinning her to the wall and kissed her hard.

Her one hand held his forearm and another hand traveled from his mane to hair,while both of his hands rested on either sides of her bare waist,caressingit with his fingers.

His tongue entered her mouth,as soon as she opened it,tasting each corner in this way.

"we can never regret of living with you." she panted for breathe,when they departed after a while.

"you look so beautiful in these sarees,and you choosed a wrong place,wrong timing to discuss."He chirped looking into her eyes.

She made a confused face,but bit her swollen lip feeling him,deeping his head in the crook of her neck.