Part 69

Sanyukta read the headline of d newspaper again n again,until her eyes brimmed withtears...those words printed in Ink stabbed her heart..

But Then only one thng came in her mind..Randhir..

How would he react to this news,shit the reporter will be dead by hs hand..

No,he shouldn't see this..she mentaly blabbered hiding the newspaper smewhr out of hs reach..

Thoughthat was very stupid of her,as he'll sure cme to knw about it later frm othersources..bt for nw she can't let it to spoil their mrng..

Maintaining a normal face she headed towards their room along with hs coffee mug,only tofound hm giggling, playing with Aru on d bed..

Goodmrng..he heard her sweet voice..

Ver ygd mrng....

Came hs reply,well a mimcked one..

She twisted her lips forwarding d mug to him..

U knw we walked 5steps today...isn't it princess.? He sipped d coffee with Aru leaning on hs shoulder..

Improvement..very good..she sat beside them.

Aese sukha sukha gd?? I thought u'll gve a reward....he made a face.

Reward?Emm..thk hai..

She thought sth en pecked Aru's bubbly cheeks making her giggle..

Kya?Mera kahan hai? He frowned.

Aapne kya kiya hai?? She asked back raising her brows..

Huh..bolatoh sahi WE walked 5steps today...he replied supressing d word 'We' with a little mre pressure..

Oh,dnt make excuses now...she rolled her eyes getting up to leave..

Ugghh i dnt like her..he murmured turning hs head to Aru..

Before hs mouth could spat sme more, he felt a wet peck on hs stubbled cheek forming a quick smile ..

Nexttime reward me karele ka juice milega *pause*..Dono ko..she chuckled earning a glare frm him.

******

Just when hs mobile ringed , he received it standing near the window..

Few words en she could see hs facial expressions turning furious forcing her to thnk if he came to knw about d news paper thng...

What????I'll talk to you later...!!

Likea worst nightmare came true,she heard hs voice..

Sanyuktaaaj ka news paper kahan hai???

Umm..kyun?She stood up that instant..

Sanyuktanews paper kahan hai?? He repeated with d anger raising in hs voice..

Kyahua?? She asked in a low voice..

hedidn't reply anythng n dashed out of d room,sprinted downstairs n called outthe attendants to get hm d news paper asap..

Randhirsuniye....sanyukta followed hm with Aru in her arms.

Oneof d attendant got d paper frm kitchen nd handed it to him..

Angerrushed into hs veins,as soon as the headline caught hs attention..

Whatthe hell....he screamed throwing d paper to one corner n immidiately dialed ano..

Kyakar rahe ho aap,rehne do..media ka toh kaam hai ulta sidha bolne ki..she triedto stop hm..

Ualready knew it??? He gritted hs teeths..

Haan..ummthodi dair pehle hi..she stammered..

Dareu stop me now...he threatened her en she was helpless front of hs anger..

Hello....getme that reporter's name n file fast,who the hell just published that shit.....

Beforehe could complete hs words the door bell rang..

Enthere a girl was standing in a very short dress which ended on her thighs witha small smile,that looked mre like a smirk on her lips...

Hsorbs widened as if he saw a ghost there,bt balled hs fist nxt moment pullingSanyukta ,Aru near hm nd threw a dangerous glare at d girl..

0001p]