Part 26

Hey guys!
I am getting extremely less responses from you guys. I hope you'll are liking the stories. Please let me know if you'll would like to read more or I should discontinue the story, it's disheartening to see people read but never respond. Show some love!
Happy Reading!😘

The very next day all took their seats in d conference hall including randhir..Sanyukta hadnt arrived yet..Purav was sitting near a chair of randhir., who didnt cared to talk unnecessarily except sme business talks..It was so obvious he didnt liked purav after hs previous day statement that he knws sanyukta....A tinge of jealousy was clear on hs face.,he even didnt tried to hide it...Mr shekhawat lets start d meeting.,what r we waiting for..Purav narrowed hs gaze..Yeah Mr jain.,let Ms Agarwal cme..we'll start then...Randhir replied casualy..Oh Ms Agarwal...punctual..Purav chuckled...I dont allow anyone to judge mah employees...rd pursed hs lips.,making Purav complete shut up...Just then he spotted sanyukta entering inside..Her face didnt showed d sparkle he always noticed..Whats wrong with her? Umm ..may be nervousness before presentation..he concluded asiding d thoughts...She neither greeted him nor smiled lyk everyday she does....Can we start nw.,or there is smeone else yet to come...Purav taunted,only to earn a glare frm rd....Sanyu connected d pendrive with d laptop...The whole project appeared on a screen through a projector...yetshe couldnt explain it...Everyone waited for her to start.,but she was highly distrubed to say anythng...What happened? Purav croacked her brows...Randhir looked confusingly at her when she stood staring at d screen only...We dnt have d whole day....purav twisted hs lips...Sorry sir i cant do it...sanyu hanged her head down before rd..Making Trisha chuckle...Kya hua Mr shekhawat.? Aap toh bol rahe the ki apko apne employees pe pura bharosa hai..purav smirked at sanyu...En rd tightened hs fist...Bdw sorry..i dnt thnk u r taking d deal ssly.,and we cant work with an irresponsible company..the deal is cancelled..gd bye..He added getting up frm d chair......Sir pls..Mr khanna tried to convince him bt he being a stubborn gerk took an exit frm there avoiding d crings....Ms Agarwal 5min in my cabin......randhir greeted hs teeths before leaving d conference hall..She knew it was coming...bt sth in her lyf was more bigger than ths prob..Aaj toh iski job gayi..trisha smirked inwardly as sanyu slowly walked towards her boss's cabin..What d hell do u thnk of urself..just bcoz of u i lost d deal....Randhirkinda roared in a very angry tone..Purav's taunts had already raised hs anger..She kept mum..lowering her lashes.Will u care to ans..he clenched hs jaw...Am sorry sir..i couldnt make it up to u....she chirped in a low voice still looking down..I wan to knw d damn reason..came hs stern reply..I dnt have any.....she looked away..Yes i knw u have..nw speak up....He banged hs fist on d table..No i dnt..before she could complete she got pinned to a nearest wall that too very hard..Dare u lie to me.....he glared her..Her body shievered a little as he supressed hs hands on her shoulders..Hot fluids started running down to her cheeks...and he couldnt get it whats so wrong with her..I asked u sth..he lowered hs pitch..She was about to say sth.,when her cell buzzed flashing Maya..He noticed d tinge of fear in her eyes seeing d cl...Distancing their frames a little he allowed her to take d cl....After two mins of convo over d cl...sanyukta'sheartbeat started beating faster..What happened? He asked in a little worried voice seeing her tensed face.I have to leave....only she could utter before rushing out of d cabin..Randhir kept looking at her deminished figure....Sanyukta reached her home as fast as possible..only to found a couple arguing with Maya en trying to snatch Aru frm her hands making d baby cry..She quickly took her angel in her embrace nd glared d couple...Maine bola tha na ye meri beti hai..apko samajh me kyn nahi aati...she chirped angrily..Badi ajib ho tum..humne subah papers dikhaye toh the..ye bachi ko humne adopt kiya hai...toh acha hoga tm usse hume dedo...The man of mid 45 argued..Sunai nehi deta apko? Vo meri beti hai.,aur mujhe pata hai usse kisine adopt nahi kiya hai..aap nikaliye yahan se..Sanyu spat back holding Aru tight who had stopped crying in her mumma's embrace by then...Whats going on.? They heard a voice..Turning own head to d direction sanyukta found randhir standing there staring confusingly at them.Oh how can i stop hmself...after seeing her so much tensed...Dekhiye sir aap jo v hain ye madam ko samjhaiye ,vo bachi ko hamne adopt kiya tha toh usko hume dede..the man chirped walking to him..What?? Rd widened hs obrs..Jhut bol rahe hain ye.,Aru sirf meri beti hai..sanyukta said sternly....Hum jhut ni bol rahe..ye dekhiye papers (the man handed rd sme documents) isme vo bachi ka birth certificate.,uske asli parents ka signature hai...Ye madam usse 1saal pehle Bangalore se yahan le aayi.,issliye hume unhe dhundne me tym lag gaya..The man finished in a go...Randhir checked those papers..En stopped at a particular page which was showing d parents names of d baby..Vardhan suryavansi and Arpita Suryavansi...