Part 63

Bonus Chapter!

He smiled at how she enhanced her blush by bitting herbottom lip,looking everywhr but at him..His arms pulled her more closer,thusshe found it more difficult not to look at him...Are you just avoiding me? Heasked tactfully..Umm..no...she fumbled of words..Then ..? He furrowed his browswith a slight smirk..Getting hs intention just to play arround her she frowneden tried get out of d metal grip of hm..Just when his cell ringed,making herbreathe in relief..By d time he attained d cl,she quickly dashed inside thewashroom after grabbing a normal suit frm her trolley bag..Few mre mins if shewouldn't have freed herself,then her cheeks must have showed the hue of reddishcolor...Is this kind of feelings r normal btwn a couple,or she was being servedby anythng special..Ofcourse she had witnessed some lovely moments btwn herlate sister & brother-in-law..but at d same time she was the one who use tobelieve that true love happens to only few,en rest r temporary..Love.??nw frmwhr ths came inbtwn..Even if her feelings r high towards him,bt may be he isjust behaving according to their new starting..How she wished to havesomeone,who could have clear her state of mind right there........Cming out ofd washroom she found hm still talking with someone,workholic husband discussinga meeting over d cl..She chuckled inwardly n stood on d balcony whr thebeautiful flower garden was clearly visible..The fresh smell of nature &the cool air were enough to bring peace..The cool breeze played with her openhair,while she kept reminiscing some marvellous moments thus joining ddots..thinking of someone day & night,smiling unnecessarily arroundhim,caring for hm adoring hm all d tym,to feel complete in his embrace..If Thataffection n effect is called love..then she had undoubtedly fallen for herhusband...Slowly n steadily he had made a special place in her heart...which isirreplaceable.....Feeling a warm touch on her fingers,she turned her head onlyto see him standing with a questioning gaze yet his face displayed hs genuieconcern..She simply nodded her head,assuring of nthng happened nd turned backto absorb an ample amount cool fresh air..though her stomach was filled withglitters by the thought how it'll feel when he'll love her back..Seems like youliked it mst than anythng..he spoke up breaking d silence..Haan..her reply camewith a smile.Umm..kya office se call tha?she asked fixing her gaze onhim.Yeah..Mr Mehta aarahe hai kal meeting k liye..i have to reach early..Herested his hands on d reiling...Hmm..toh so jate hai..Is that what she wantedto say?..nooo..infact she wanted to tell hm what she realised few mins ago nmany mre..bt that will be a little fast..They need to grow up their relation abit ..He nodded a yes nd was about to leave,bt she stopped hm by holding hsforearm..Before he could ask her anythng,felt her hugging hm..when her headrested on hs chest making hm to skip a beat..Hs hands found their way to caressher hair, they didn't exchange a word as the silence was enough to reach uptotheir respective hearts nd to speak d unspoken words..