Part 59

Taking a sip of the hot coffee,rd paced arround his big cabin unable to set up his current state of mind..

Whether he should frown,chuckle,or fake anger by the way his few months old wifey accused hm an hour ago..

According to her,he did a mistake by waking up at d mean time she pecked him in d mrng...like seriously....

A sudden smile curved on to hs lips,remembering her touch on his cheek..

Let my time to come,then i'll show u Mrs shekhawat..he chuckled before engrossing hmself in a no of meetings..

There sanyukta flipped over the pages of a file at her desk,which was she supposed to check ..

Though her mind was still revolving arround him..

Ofcourse her accusation was baseless in their argument,bt she realy couldn't help as he was teasing her again n again...

His frowned face was clearly visible while getting off d car,making her restless with each passing sec..

He must be angry..now what??...her brain growled inside..

You need to appologise..what what...she facepalmed herself answering her own ques..

.....

Sanyukta mam...sir apko apne cabin me bula rahe hain.....a peon said breaking her chain of thoughts..

Huh? Okay...she looked up n nodded her head..

Chal sanyu ready ho jaa ...she banged her head once on d file..en walked towards his cabin..

May i come in sir..!! She knocked d door..

Yes...came d ans..

Aap ne bulaya??...

Haan check ths files,en also get me sme Mr Malhotra's documents asap..he chirped straight looking up frm his lappy..

Okay sir..she sighed in relief,as he sounded normal..

Taking d file frm hs hand,she turned to go only to be stopped by him..

Arey suno,princess ki mumma.....!!

His voice dropped naughtiness,only if she could read his mind right there..

He walked near her,crossed hs arms across his chest while leaning on d table..

Wanna say sth? ....

Haan...nahi..she shook her head..

Sure..?? He narrowed hs gaze..

Umm..yeah aap ne bola tha ki hum apke yahan shift hojaye..toh weekend hi thk rahega...i mean office bhi ni hoga toh mujhe sabkuch packing karneka time milega....she spoke up after sme mins silence..

Realy..okay then..!! He smiled getting excited at her decission..

Now he can execute hs surprise..

Emm anythng else..? She heard hm asking..

Actualy haan...vo...

She looked here n there..

He smirked a little..

She passed a small smile nd moved close to hm,making hs smirk vanish with her every step..

The normal hearbeats suddenly got quickened,as her nose was nearly touching his's..

Mujhe bolna tha ki ....aap ki galati thi jo aap uth gaye the tab..she frowned nd he gasped..

What did just happen? Oh she moved close only to say ths...

Ugghh..he twisted hs lips locking her hands at her back fast...

Her orbs widened feeling there was no gap even to pass air btwn them..

So i guess,u wanna say sth else....

He asked huskily running hs finger frm her temple to her jaw..

Stroaking sme random strands as an excuse,when she was short of words,as it was her turn to lost deeply under his touch..

lassґRL