Part 5

Hey guys! Sorry for the irregular updates, my exams are going on and will end on 10th June. Until then, please bear with me.

Follow my words for one week..u'll get ur loan soon..Randhir mouthed straight while smirking...

Sanyukta nodded in urgency..en started working over d files.....

everyone's shift ended.,still her files werent done cmpletely..

Hello Maya....Aru ko khana khila dena.,aur medicines v...umm mujhe thoda late hojayega....she chipped over d cl..

Ji madam ji..Maya assured her en cut d cl..

The night passed.....

Rd walked inside d office early mrng...only in search of a new way to show sanyukta hs real power..

He knew she must have left hme without cmpleting her works..

And that'll make hs mrng by taunting her front of d whole office..

Bt as soon as hs gaze fall on her.,he stood shocked....as she was still working fidging over her sleep..

He could noticed her arch tired figure en messy state.....

Stil she was working non stop..as if it was d mst imp thng of her lyf..

He rolled hs eyes nd went to hs cabin without uttering a word..

Soon she submited d papers,en cme back office after an hour on d regular tym..

Three days went in a floss...

He witnessed her working over d nyts without any cmplain .,without answering hs taunts...

Lyk those days..the guy kept a no files on d table at d tym her shift was about to finish...

She closed her eyes..how much she wanted to spend tym with her Aru...even after knwing her angel was unwell nw a days...she didnt have tym to feed her medicines by her own.

Maya was taking care of Aru all d tym......

Sanyu caressed Aru's pic which was her ph wallpaper..

Mumma will make u well very soon..she murmured en picked up d files to start her work...

Unware of Randhir was too in d office..who was working in hs cabin..

He was there just to check over sme official chaos..nd he got up to leave as soon as he finished ..

when he cme out of hs cabin.,found her working....

He hates to admit bt d girl seemed determinded to hm...

Her eyes have sme sparkle that can speak a lot of thngs in silence..

And that unbeatable self confidence was challenging hm to fight mre nd mre with her..

So much eager to win haan..He mouthed in a sarcastic voice walking up to her..

She turned her head with a jolt...as she wasnt expecting hm there on that tym..

what?? Nw dnt tell me .,m wrong for staying in ma own office ths tym...bdw hows ur work is going?? He smirked leaning over d desk.

I'll submit these in d mrng sir..she answered in a cold voice focousing on d file..

sme other files r waiting for u in my cabin..so be fast...He rolled hs eyes.

She just nodded looking at hm..nd shifted her gaze back to work..

I guess smeone forgot to answer...great..its gd....bdw i..before he could cmplete..he heard her voice.

Sir apart frm d office i have a family to focous on...so unlyk smeone i dnt lyk to interfere in other's lyf..she stated d truth..

En d nxt moment he grabbed her elbow..thus pulling her near hm...

Dnt say that again.....he clenched hs jaw..

I wasnt wrong that day sir..u cant see ur own faults..she spat back looking in hs eyes en tried to free herself..

M nt interested in showing my right side to u....so better u remember ur place nd do ur work.,..he jerked her off..

I was doing that only..cme her instant reply..

Thus he walked away shooting a hard glare at her..

Precap: sanyu fainted..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Other Books -
1. Just Not Friends
2. The Deal
3. I Still Love You
4. Second Chance