Part 31

The very next day...randhir reached office on tym..

While entering in everyone stood to grit him a gd mrng...

He nodded fixing hs gaze on one particular desk.......though that was empty bt he could feel her presence there.....

He smiled inwardly remembering how beautiful she was looking at d tym she became Mrs Shekhawat....

Taking a seat in hs cabin.,he checked sme pending files.....

Meanwhile sanyukta rushed inside d office hall in a hurry..

No matter how much she tried but ths late cming session was so regular...

As usual Trisha passed sme sarcastic cmnt.,en she ignored her best settling on her desk...

.

It was a normal day for all bt for her...

Only she knows how keenly she put d vermilion and mangalsutra arround her frame inorder to hide frm all..

Their marrital status was yetnt official..so she cant risk hs career en reputation....

She breathed in relief as noone noticed anythng..

****

Sir when should i fix d meeting with Mr sinha....Mr khanna asked forwarding sme papers to randhir ..

I'll tell u later after recheking d files...he chirped straight..

Okay sir..Mr khanna nodded nd turned to leave only to be stopped by him..

Emm send Ms Agar..*pause*..sanyukta inside.....he corrected hmself..

Yes sir...Mr khanna left..

*****

sme mins later Sanyukta stepped inside..

Aap ne bulaya sir..she mouthed politely standing near d table.

He looked up..bt hs face showed a little disappointment seeing her normal lyk everyday....

Hs eyes couldnt catch her hidden accessories thus he looked back into d files...

U can leave now..she heard hs ice cold voice..

Bt sir..before she could complete he interupted her...

Mr khanna will gve u d files..nw leave..he didnt looked up..

She didnt liked hs ignorance a bit..bt at d same tym she was aware of d reason behind it..so she simply walked away..

.

Rest of d day passed away lyk it..he didnt called her anymre to hs cabin...atleasthe was expecting a little thng..bt *sigh*..

As d evng crept in he pressed d door bell of her home...

Sanyukta opened d door....he direct walked inside without even looking at her properly...

.

Aru was crawling on d couch..and d nxt moment she was swinging in hs arms...

He kissed her cheeks en tickled her waist..making her laugh heartily....

Umm coffee dun? Sanyu interupted them.

No thanks...he replied straight.

She couldnt understand why she was being ignored...thus she went to d kitchen.

When he started playing with hs princess...

Huh..I wont talk to her.....he frowned murmuring near Aru's ear..

She slightly looked up pulling hs tie in her hand.....

I want to make thngs easy for u two first..but she..huh..he twisted hs lips...

.

Coffee.....he heard sanyu's voice.,who forwarded a mug to her..

Told u i dnt need it..he avoided looking at her..

Maine kuch kiya kya.? I mean aap aese subah se behave kar rahe hain....she asked in a low voice..

He mentaly cursed hmself once.,for hs behaviour..

.

Umm no nthng lyk that..came hs soft voice..

Sure?? She croacked her brow..

Hmm..he humed looking upto her.

Just then Aru threw sme magazines frm d near by table to d floor..

Both sandhir bent down to pick them up..

And he found hs face inches apart frm her's...she was looking more pretty in a close view..

Hs gaze suddenly stucked at sth......

An instant smile covered hs face finding a pinch of vermilion on her partings which was hardly visible frm a distance..

Kya?? She asked confusingly watching hs smile...

He simply turned to Aru...nd blew a flying kiss at her direction..

Making her grin..while sanyukta stared d duo in confusion unable to get their silent language.