Part 58

Words weren't enough to describe what she was feeling right there..being in his arms when he was sucking her lips with utmost concentration..

The way he nibbled them,pulled her more into him simply showed his crave to get more...

She too granted him to access hs wish in that short time of period by keeping her free hand on his shoulder...

The moment rolled with some mins,nd finaly he broke d trance feeling out of breathe..

She huffed trying to gather all her senses in normal position,bt he suddenly turned his head to Aru just to ensure she was still sleeping...

Turning his head back to sanyukta again,he found her looking everywhr bt him...

Though her red turned cheeks were narrowing her current situation,yet he chipped in a normal voice nt to make her feel awkward further..

We should sleep now..Gd night..!!

She felt her waist setting free frm hs arms nd he laid down on d bed after pecking his princess once...

In sme secs she also took her side n covered themselves with a quilt...

A little she knew ,her inner soul was still feeling glittery by reminiscing the moment few mins ago,enough to provide her a sleepless night.

.....

A new day started along with the mrng..

Sanyukta was the first to wake up,nd caught a beautiful sight of two babies sleeping beside her..

If Aru was looking adorable,then rd was no less with those messy hairs touching his forehead nd slightly parted lips..

How the mrngs will be,when she will call the duo to wake up,en they will make a face together in future.....she thought n a faint smile appeared on her lips..

Moving a bit close to them,she first pecked Aru nd just when her lips touched hs stubled cheek,her orbs widened to an extent as he looked up that instant...

His sleep detached frm him at the very moment,she had moved close.,thanks to the effect she had on him..

Bt she was quite late to notice it...

He raised hs brow with a smirk,

she gulped en quickly got off the bed mentaly cursing herself..

His smirk immidiately got replaced by a grin,after getting a mrng peck..

********

the tiny fists clutched the fingers tightly to take a step forward...

Randhir was bending towards her,nd helped his princess patiently to take initial steps..

He was all set in hs office attire,bt didn't missed a chance to be a part of those hearty giggles of her,before sanyukta would bring hs coffee..

Aapki coffee...she chirped forwading d mug to him,avoiding an eye contact as much as possible..

Thats what she was doing since the mrng ,en he well noticed that..

Acha sanyukta,did u decide about shifting to my place? I mean let me knw when u r ready...she heard hs voice n nodded,mentaly thnking its the time she should move on with hm fully...

Whras he imagined how she gonna react seeing his surprise...whìch was nt so far...

Soon they started leaving for office....

She fixed the seat belt sitting in his car yet avoiding an eye contact with him..

Arey suno..tmhe kuch bolna hai kya? He asked accelerating the car...

His voice had a little tinge of naughtiness,that she couldn't guess what exactly was going on in hs mind..

Vo haan...*pause*..nahi..*pause*..emm haan...

Actualy m sorry...she nearly stammered..

For what??..he quickly questioned back en smirked..

Stop doing that..vese galati apki hai..maine peck diya toh apko kya jarurat thi tabhi uthne ki..she breathed in a go with a frown eyeing hs smirk..

Whoa..subah kiss tum karo,aur galati meri....He widened hs orbs..

Maine aesa kab bola.,she twisted her lips..

Toh.? He narrowed his gaze..

Toh..toh kya...aap boldo ki aap ko acha nai laga toh mai apna peck wapas le lungi....she shrugged making his jaw drop open in a perfect 'O' shape..