Part 36

I'll reach by 10am..,get ready till then......Sanyukta's mob buzzed with hs msg...Okay..she clicked d send button en rushed to Aru who was playing on d bed...Chalo bacha late hojayega......she picked her up ., made her ready with a short white pant and pink top....My angel is so pretty..sanyu kissed her cheek.,making her giggle...In some hours.,rd reached her place..He was excited more than anythng.,after all it was d first tym they are going to hs house....,to make it alive..While entering in hs gaze fall on Aru,who was on d couch with Maya....Gd mrng princess...he collected her in hs arms.,nd kissed her cheeks one by one...U r my miss india...he tickled her waist.,Aru laughed out aloud......Sanyukta got alerted hearing her laugh..He must have came.....she bit her lips checking herself in d mirror for d last tym.,before walking out of d room..As soon as he turned arround sensing her presence..,he found it very diff to blink hs eyes..Clad in a blue,grey saree with bangles.,mangalsutra,a simple chain and a pinch of vermilion..sanyu made herself presentable lyk a wife .....her open hairs added d charm..He kept gawking at her shamelessly.,soshe looked everywhr bt at him...Aru made a sound nagging to hs shirt pocket.,thus breaking d silent atmoshpere..Randhir moved hs gaze to smewhr else..,mentaly slapping hmself for being out of control...Ummm chalein?? He asked looking at Aru nd then Sanyu...She nodded while Aru flashed a smile ..They settled in d car.,with Aru on sanyu's lap en rd accelerated d car..Soon they were standing at d gate of shekhawat mansion..It was really a huge building surrounded a big area....Rd pressed d door bell.,an eldery maid opened it .,en smiled seeing them...Kaki.,ye hai sanyukta aur..before he could complete the woman interupted hm..Mai aarti ki thali leke aati hun....she quickly walked away..Sanyu turned her head to him....Vo hamare ghar me bahut salon se hain...maine unhe tm dono ki aane ki baat ki toh wo jyada khush ho gayin....he explained while playing with Aru's fingers., who was in hs arms by then...Sanyu smiled a little when d lady came back en started doing Aarti of them..Aaj apka pehli baar hai na ghar pe...she mumbled placing small tika on d trio's forehead..Sanyu pushed d kalash full of rice nd entered in along with rd en Aru...She touched the lady's feet,who blessed her..en touched Aru's cheek lovingly..Cute hai na..he smiled.Haan bahut cute hai..the lady replied..Sanyu was amazed seeing d extra lavish home.,even more surprisingly there lives noone except d attendants nd him...Chalo i'll show u d house..he chirped looking at her..She noticed d attendants bowed their heads a little gritting a hello while they stood in d hall...Lekin usse pehle .,darling aap k liye kuch hai mere room me ,toh wahan chalte hain..He winked at Aru en scooted upstairs..followed by a confused sanyukta..As he pushed d door open,her eyes popped out finding the room almst full with toys...Aru flashed a grin with rd en quickly urged to go down..He made her sit on d bean bag.... summonded d toys near her..Ye sab sirf ek din k liye? Sanyu asked widening her orbs..Its for her..tm chaho toh khel sakti ho..he chuckled only to earn a glare frm her..She shifted her gaze frm them to d room which was all neat en clean with minimum furntiture..One side of d wall had hs pics.,frm hs degree tym to hs London branch...She turned her head back to them hearing their giggles..Only to found hm making her sit on a big rubber ball.,cuddling her in hs embrace that she was giggling hard..Sanyu thought sth en clicked a pic of them in her mob...He looked up.,n signalled aru to look at d camera..Sanyu smiled when they made a pose with odd faces...Suddenly she was pulled by him.,thus her back crashed with hs chest.. he hold d mob to click a pic with d duo laughing nd she frowning...