Part 46

Sanyukta couldn't say anythng at d authority he spoke up his words...What made him to say this..? She tried to find out an answer..Bt her breathe got hitched on her throat only.,when he started murmuring sth inching their face closer.....Its gd to make frnds.,but u can't trust them all of a sudden...he rubbed hs nose on her supple cheek...Hs words didn't reached her ear..,as she was busy in making her breathe even...It was d second time,they were ths much close.,en d growing feelings deep inside her heart wasn't helping either.,bt formed butterflies in her stomache...A little he was aware of her state.,en tightened hs grip arround her waist while placing rough kisses all over her face..Finding it difficult to stand on her own feet.,she hold hs shirt for support...Just when he was about to capture her lips,someone knocked d door thus breaking their trance..He quickly distanced their frames.,as soon as he realised what he was going to do.,.....Silence prevailed inbtwn them..nd they stood nt meeting each other's gaze....The door again knocked...Come in....he pretained to be normal..Sanyukta too composed herself .,when d peon entered with his lunch tiffin...Sir ye apka lunch..the guy chirped standing near d table..,en left..Aap ne avi tak lunch nai kiya? She asked widening her orbs..Haan..nahi...vomai karne wala tha..he bit his lip.. she glared hm hard en served d food in a plate...Tm v baitho..he commanded sitting on d chair..Maine lunch kar liya hai..she snapped back...Haan phr v ..sukha kanta jaise toh dikhti ho....he rolled hs eyes..She frowned en took a seat just to accompany him..*****************on returning back frm office.,sanyukta settled on d couch,en rested her back on d edge..While Aru crwaled to her lap with a bright smile..She pecked d baby cheeks making her giggle..The moment they had spent together few hours ago,was nt ready to leave her mind...The colour of her face was turning pink by recalling how his aura was inhaling her breathe...She didn't wished to stop him as hs touch was creating magic en hs cage was safest one...Aru smiled playing with the hair of her mumma,who had a faint smile pasted on her lips........Few hours rolled down..She kept waiting for him bt there wasn't a single trace of him..She dropped d idea of calling him,thnking he must be busy in work.,bt soon some worried lines formed on her forehead as d tym crossed 10pm en he hasn't returned yet..'The no u r dialing is currently switched off'....the mob operator repeated d line for d 5th tym nd she got frustuated nd tensed at a tym..After some mins her mob ringed..Thus she quickly grabbed it frm d bed expecting him instead the screen flashed khanna sir..Hello...she chirped clicking d ans button..Hello.,sanyuktakya tm avi city hospital aasakti ho.,vo actualy rd sir ka ek chota sa accident hogaya hai..Mr khanna finished in a go..Kya?? Kaise? I mean kya hua....she asked impatiently..Dnt worry....zyada kuch ni hua hai bas sar me thodi chot lagi hai aur one side leg fracture hua hai.,avi thodi dair me hosh ajayega...he replied calmly..Aur unka ph kyn off hai? She asked again..Arey haan vo unke ph ka battery down hai...vo toh acha hua ki mai jab cl kar raha tha tab ph on tha aur ek doc ne receive karke mujhe inform kiya .....came d reply en cl got disconnected frm d other side..She didn't cared of d tym.,only took a sleeping Aru in her arms nd left for d hospital as soon as possible.