Part 11

Hey guys! I know I could not keep up to my commitments but I am extremely sorry, there are few things that I absolutely need to tend to. I will try giving you'll at least 2 updates a week. Please bare with me.

Mr khanna..i cant approve an employee for one week leave..it has been 3days nw..inform Ms Sanyukta Agarwal to join d office tmrw itself.....Randhir chipped in a stern voice.,entering hs chamber.....

But sir..Mr khanna tried to explain.,bt was interupted by hs boss's hard glare..

M nt here to think over everyone's personal lyf..ryt ??So it'll be gd if u wont try to explain me anythng apart frm business matters..did u get my word?? He raised hs brow shoving hs hands inside hs jeans pocket..

Yes sir..i'll inform sanyukta today..Mr khanna nodded nd left...

Randhir sat on hs comfortable chair...en smirked as finaly he was nearly successful to throw away the girl frm hs mind...In those 3 days..hs mind was revolving arround her thoughts,nd sme curious ques were raising up frm a hollow space in hs system..He wondered wht was that blank space near hs ribcage..which had raised hs voice since d arrival of hs so called employee...

But soon d arrogance took over every tiny rising feeling..so he decided to punish her who was sole reason behind those irrational thoughts......Smewhr he was sure that nthng or noone can change hs lyf style..

There sanyukta was taking care of Aru..almst sacrificing her day's rest nd night's sleep..She brought her hme back frm d hospital...as d doc was cming to check d baby once in a day....Though Aru was recovering slowly..still she use to cry in d night outta pain nd d overdose of medicines she was having..Sanyu's eyes were too welling up when she tried to remove d pain of her angel...

Mr khanna informed her about rd's order....En she sighed thinking that her fate cant be in her favour everyday..Also she was surprised of her boss..who was way too sensible at a certain of tym..bt in another moment he was behaving all arrogant lyk a jerk...

Hence she was bound to follow each nd every order of her boss.,thats why she got ready for office the very nxt day...Bt as soon as she was about to leave.,Aru started crying her heart out..

causing sanyu to gasp in horror....she throw her bag on d couch en immediately rushed to her...Maya called d doc.....Till then sanyu was busy in rubbing Ayu's back.,taking her in her arms....

Dnt worry sanyukta.,she is fine..i gave her pain killer...take care..the doc smiled getting up frm d bed after sme mins...

Sanyu nodded fixing her gaze on a sleeping Aru..The doc left after prescribing sme medicines..Sanyu even forgot about her office..,en kept sitting near Aru all d day....Unware of wht blunder she had created..for nt following Rss's order...

***Nxt mrng..Maya.,aaj mujhe office jana hi padega...sir aur leave sanction ni karenge..toh tm pls Aru k pass hi rehna..haan...dinner mai aake banalungi.tm bs uske sath rehna.,.Sanyu mouthed picking up sme files frm d table..

Ji madam ji..mai baby ji k sath hi rahungi..aur kuch v hua toh apko cl kardungi..Maya nodded her head.

Hmm..bye..sanyu left after pecking Aru's forehead once.,who was sleeping by then..

She reached the shekhawat enterprices by a taxi..As soon as she entered inside.,found her colleagues busy in their works...