Part 56

Randhir couldn't point out,what exactly was going on in her mind,bt noticed she was biting her lower lip while looking here n there..

What happened to his straight forward girl....he thought..

U wanna ask or say sth?? She heard hm asking..

Umm..No...she replied..

Okay so here is ur file,i signed it...he forwarded d file,she quickly took that n turned to go bt stopped..

God ye ladkiyan kaise baat karti hain inn sab k bare me.,kitna awkward lag raha hai..huh..

*pause*...nahi puch leti hun..mai sirf unki employee thodi na hun,biwi bhi hun..haan..

She murmured under her breathe before turning to hm again..

Just when her pretty frame bumped with a hard one,only to realise he was standing right behing her..

As soon as hs fragnance entangled her breathe,she took two steps back in order to avoid the sensations raised in her body..

I knw tm kuch bolna chahti ho..so speak up...he chipped taking a step towards her..

Umm..nai kuch nahi....she replied taking another step back..

He narrowed his gaze at her actions,bt played along by taking further steps towards her until she hit the wall nd he put hs hands on d either sides of her blocking the path...

Ab bolo kya hua? He raised hs brow..

She prayed her stars so that he won't hear her heartbeats which were thumping very loudly by then,when her rational mind tried to remember her ques as if she was suffering frm a short term memory loss disease..

Ab bologi bhi?? He shook her a little..

Haan vo maine kuch suna.,she started with trembling lips..

Hmm..kya? He asked again..

Emmm...she eyed hs lips n then hs face which was looking dead drop handsome..

I knw m handsome..stop looking at me like that...he smirked..

Huh..vo maine kuch suna aur puchna chahti thi ki aap wese ho ya nai..normaly toh nai lagte...lekin mai khud confuse hun ki puchun kaise..issliye mujhe lagta hai ki abhi mujhe chalna chahiye.....shefinished in a go taking a long deep breathe..

What???? He only could mutter...

She took d chance n quickly took an exit before he could react sme mre..

********

soon the evng started rolling with hours..

On hearing the door bell's ring sanyukta rushed to open it n found hm standing there with a tired look..

Hs face glowed a little seeing her,as they need to resume the topic she had left paused in mrng,en also he was busy in hs works that couldn't talk to her properly in rest of d office hour..

On stepping inside hs arms caged hs princess who was playing with her toys on d couch.,he pecked her cheeks earning her melodious giggle..

Her tiny palms touched hs stubles,eyes then forehead nd he felt hs tiredness going off at her soft touches..

Toh kya khel rahe the aap..he settled on the couch n started playing with her..

By then sanyukta prepared a cup of coffee en forwarded to him..

To her surprise he hold her wrist n made her sit beside him..

Taking one sip of d coffee he forwarded d mug to her..

Have it..u r too looking tired,so we can share it...

Hs simple words broke her lips in a faint smile..

ҔVM