Part 82

Inhaling a sharp breathe,sanyukta pressed her lips together in a thin line to suppress her moan,as he kept ravishing her neckline with his wet kisses.

What made it difficult,was his frame pasted over her making her heartbeats run irrational,likeher own plan backfired on her only.

Her clutch got tightened on his forearm,when he kissed her twice in the same day.

The way his tongue lingered on her bottom lip,she felt intoxicated wanting more and more.

"It was next to impossible for me,to stay angry on you those days.only i know how did i control myself."he admitted,breaking apart from the kiss.

She smiled joining their foreheads,en ruffled his hair a bit,,just when he suddenly took a step back heading towards the bed-room leaving her confused.

On standing near the door of the bathroom,she shook her head a little leaning on the wooden material,finding him patting Aru's back picking her up in his arms,who had started sobbing after getting up from her sleep.

By the time he made her sleep again on his chest,sanyukta couldn't help but admired her two adorable babies;one yawned stretching both of her tiny hands to her side ways,while another was whishpering some odd,even lullabies near her ear with his ruffled hair making him look sexy at the same time.

They were actually giving a tough competition to each other for being cute,unintentionally.

She chuckled to herself.

Once Aru slept,he made her lay down on the bed comfortabely before walking back to Sanyukta.

"what.?"he asked in a low voice,noticing her faint smile.

"you are the cutest dad,one can have."she replied,thus he looked a little confusingly at her for a moment, then smiled brightly.

"ab ye dad ko khana milega? Bhuk lag rahi hai."he pouted.

"fresh ho jao,laati hun."she pecked his cheek,walking out of the room.

He scratched his nape ,watching her retreating figure .could be life more joyful than this?when the two angels of his life are present near him,to cherrish his life.

Soon she brought his dinner plate en he quickly finished it,before they both laid down on either sides of Aru with their fingers entangled and called the night off.

~~~~~~~~

days rolled by...

Making that saddened incident disappear like fog,en replaced it with many new unforgettable beautiful moments.

Sanyukta handled her grown up angel in home,whereas Randhir worked day n night to provide them every comfort of the world,,yet never neglected them.

After getting tired through out the whole day,he got the comfort,happiness in them.

Though he used to fall short of words to express his feelings,how much she affects her ,but she caught his unsaid words everytime ,making him wonder since when he became this much Lucky?

The question always went unanswered,as if his destiny even doesn't had the answer.

...

It was another normal sunday,when sanyukta yawned rubbing her eyes,only to found her beside empty .

no wonder the father-daughterpair were nowhere to be seen arround the room,they must be playing in Aru's room which was full with nothing but toys.

Will he ever get enough of playing with her? The answer was,a big NO.!

Getting off the bed,she went to the washroom to get freshen up first.

Within few mins she came out wearing his bathrobe,as she had forgot to take her saree,unaware of Randhir's sudden presence in the room.

As soon as his gaze fell on her,his breathe almost hitched in his throat,eyeing the water droplets rolling down from her wet hair.

She hadn't yet noticed him,en walked towards the cupboard letting her wet hair to fall freely on her one side shoulder.meanwhile a pair of arms sneaked arround her stomach,making her jump a little.

"Aap kab aaye.?" her eyes widened.

"Kabka.by the way ye mera wathrobe hai na? Irada kya hai.?"he teased,rubbing his nose over her wet hair.

"vo vo...mai apna saree bhul gayi thi."she bit her lip,feeling him kissing the material over her shoulder.

"oh...then give it to me,i want it back now." he made her turn arround to face him.

"ha-haan mai change karke aati hun."she fumbled with words,not meeting his gaze.

"No.if you want then can change here only."he caged her waist,leaving a little distance between their faces.

Her cheeks turned red,under his hold and intense gaze that she looked at every corner of the room but him.

"look at me." he cupped her cheeks,pecking her lips softly,she blushed even more lowering her gaze.

"you needn't to shy front of me."he inched her jaw up with his index finger.

"i love you."she blurted out,looking into his eyes.

"don't you think,you are saying it very oftenly.?"he chuckled teasing her,and she frowned.

"huh.!"

"so cute."he leaned on her,capturing her lips into a passionate liplock before carrying her to the bed.

She trembled in pleasure,as he slowly discarded the bathrobe from her frame,showing his love in the form of raw passion.

For the very first time she could feel the wild side of her man,yet he was careful enough not to hurt her much.

Tears streamed down from the corner of her eyes,as they reached the climax. The two bodies resonated into one soul,en he kissed her eyes,followed by nose then every single feature of her face.

"you are beautiful."He breathed rolling down beside her en pulled her close to his chest.

"for you."she smiled.

"but i love my princess more."he chuckled,expecting her to frown ,instead she smiled widely.

"i know and i love you both."

"be with me,like this.always."hepecked her forehead.

"i will."she blinked and they fell back to enjoy their nap with a never ending smile on their respective lips.

Life can be beautiful with your loved ones,no matter if the situation is good or bad.

The End.