Part 61

Fidgeting with the loose end of the saree,Sanyukta checked herself in dmirror..If not best she wanted to look atleast good infront of him...Themagenta coloured saree which he had gifted earlier,with some minimal make-upaccompanied by a few accessories well complemented her look..Yet a tinge ofnervousness was on d tip of her breathe,whetherhe'll like it or nt..Neverbefore she was this much fashion conscious,en now only if the mirror could sayanythng at the moment..Just then her gaze fall on Aru,who was playing with herteddy bear on d bed..A faint smile crept on her lips finding her angel lookinglike a fairy in that off-white & red frock..My pretty doll....she kissedher bubbly cheeks, which Aru smiled brightly..Kash aap thodi badi hoti tohmumma ko bolti ki apke papa ko kaisa lagega....Lekin chodo aap ko pata hai,humaaj se apke papa k sath rahenge...Aap abhi roz unke sath khel sakte ho,mastikar sakte ho...Aur haan mai aap dono ko nai dantungi ,toh aap unse bahutt pyarkarna..ok..she cuddled her more in her arms...........The door bellringed,enough to pause her talk with Aru..On reaching near d door,she quicklyunlocked it nd there Randhir was standing in formal wears,a black tuxedo washanging on his shoulder with perfectly gelled hair..Good mrng..he chuckledfinding her checking him out..Huh..go..good mrng...she looked away after beingcaught off red handed..By then He took some more mins to adore the epitomebeauty beside hm..Umm princess kahan hai? ....Her face fell a little beforepointing towards her room..Didn't she deserve one complement for her extra careto get ready properly...Hiii.....he grinned picking up Aru in hs arms nd kissedher cheeks..She giggled playing with his tie..Princess is looking like a realprincess....He again kissed her cheek,en turned his head to sanyu who twistedher lips..Kya?? He narrowed hs gaze..Kuch nai chalein...she forced asmile..Yeah..He put their luggage bags inside d car,en drove away..Wese vo giftaur note kyun?...she asked on d way..Surprise..he winked..***********as soon asthe car reached at Shekhawat mansion,he took Aru from her en headedinside..Sanyu wondered what was making him so excited that was clearlynoticeable on his face..The door opened without pressing any bell,the very nextsec her heart started thumping loudly,seeing d hall already full with so manyguests en media ppls,who didn't waste their time from clicking pics..It was dfirst time she was facing cameras,a lot of questions raising hernervousness..But a warm cage sneaked arround her waist assuring her ensignalled to walk ahead..She felt relaxed under his embrace,when he continuedwalking on d carpet taking his small family along with hm..Aru was all smilingwatching d flash lights of cameras which were falling again nd again onthem..She clapped her tiny palms in joy ..********so ladies & Gentlementoday i want to introduce my family..She is Sanyukta singh shekhawat my wife.....he smiled looking at her,still nt leaving her waist& she is Aradhyasingh Shekhawat..my daughter..he turned hs head nd joined hs princess'sgiggle..We got married recently,so thought to share our happiness with youall..!!CongratulationsSir & mam...We would be happy to knw more about thisnews..after all shekhawat Enterprises is one of d leading company ofindia...The reporters started clearing their queries,sanyukta only stoodwatching Him,how he was answering all d ques calmly,en that never ending smileon his lips..He was so happy..Some of his official clients,well named ppls ofsociety greeted the couple happily..Sanyukta talked with sme ladies for fewmins,then went to him ,getting sme alone time away frm d crowd..Ye sabkyun?..she asked..This was needed,kaha tha na maine aaj se tm dono completelymere lyf me aaoge,toh ye bhi ussi me jata hai...Hum ne sirf office me announcekiya tha uss din,officialy introduce karna bhi jaruri hai...he smiled ..Shenodded looking arround,the amount of respect & love they were receiving frmall was all bcoz of him..Just when d cake arrived,she again looked at hmsurprisingly as d cake was of fruit flavour ..her fav...He passed a ' i knweverythng' look,en joined her hands with hm to cut it..Taking sme cream in hsfinger,he forwarded it to Aru's mouth..Muuh kholo darling..cake khana haina..She licked his finger tasting d fruity flavoured cream..Sanyu smiled at dduo,then d first bite was forwarded to her..She ate it en made hm eat too..Soonafter d cake cutting session,she wondered what else left to surpriseher.....Suddenly the lights turned dim nd d music started..Aru was hold by oneof d guest,while He forwarded hs palm inviting her for dance..She smiledserenly looking into his eyes,whr d feelings were reflected inform ofsmile..May be he was feeling the same what she had stored in her heart..