Part 54

Thank you for all the beautiful comments, please continue voting and commenting, that's the only thing that keeps me motivated to post the stories.
Happy Reading!😘

'Surprise'....that is what lyf gave him when he met her for the first tym en then hs princess ...He had developed some changes in hs attitude,behaviour & life ..surprisingly it felt good..Smile was never his thng until hs princess flashed it with utter pureness...To let the tym go just like that,wasn't hs fav hobby until hs wife was arround her..The surprise he was planning for them,was nthng front of what they gifted to hm..Though it had still sme time to execute the surprise yet he wanted everythng to be perfect...Coming out of hs thoughts,he moved hs gaze arround only to found hs princess struggling to stand properly,holding d edge of the swing with her hands.....He quickly got off d swing,n took her both hands in his's..Lets walk together...a small smile crept on hs lips as he made those tiny feets of her stand on his's nd moved slowly..Hs hands didn't left her's.,when they moved some steps..Unware of sanyukta's presence behind who captured their moment quickly...U r spying on us..he narrowed hs gaze..Kind of..she shrugged n walked to them..She gonna walk so soon...he chipped with a grin to which sanyukta nodded a yes...She gonna talk soon too...she caressed the hairs of her Angel who was playing on hs lap by then..Haan pehle papa bulayegi....He chimmed..Excuse me,pehle mumma bulayegi..she rolled her eyes to hm..Pehle papa..he frowned..Pehle mumma..she snapped back..Papa....No mumma...They continued their fighting,when he suddenly pulled her forearm towards him with a swift,latching their gazes together...K..kya kar rahe ho aap..she stammered as their faces were almst on a verge of touching..Kya bol rahi thi...he asked hushkily adoring d features of her beautiful face..She lowered her lashes a little to remember what were they talking about few secs ago,how can she focous on sth else when hs gaze was all on her forcing the heartbeats to run faster...Apart frm hs arrogant,caring,loving side ths was sth which wasn't helping her to thnk straight..Aru hai..yahan..shewanted to high her pitch a little bt that cme like a whishper while hs lips touched her cheek...She felt a wet kiss there,sending jlitters in her stomach..Toh princess pehle papa bulayegi,ryt? He murmured proceeding towards her ear,nt leaving hs lips frm her skin once ...They rubbed the path frm her cheek to ear turning it in d shades of pink..Hmm..she humed with her eyes closed so was his...While Aru was safely playing with hs watch,along with a protective cage arround..

t���X�A/