Epilogue

7months Later...

Pacing back n forth in the room,Randhir glanced at his wrist watch impatiently.

"Sanyukta,aur kitni dair.?"

"bas 5min ruko na."she cringed inside the washroom,and he rolled his eyes at her repeated answer for the fifth time,in the same evening,,then resumed his marching from left to right en vice versa.

There a beautiful event was waiting for them,to celebrate their First Marriage anniversary en here she was taking her time like a typical wife to dress up making him sigh.

It has been a year of their togetherness,still like a dream which he lived with all his heart in Them.

Being a new comer to the world of a family man,he used to fumble with his steps but she was there to hold ,to love him always.

His lips curved into a faint smile on recalling their moments,en he suddenly stopped moving stealing a glance at his beside from the corner of his eyes,then took one step ahead but pause again.

On turning arround he narrowed his gaze at his princess,who was kind of following his steps trying to walk like Him.

It's been a month,she has started walking by her own,running arround the whole mansion with Sanyukta behind her,and see what was she doing Now,,already trying to be like her Dad;that feel made him grin in proud.

"come here.we both are getting bore na? See how good we are,got ready in mins and your mumma taking Hours."He pouted sadly,picking her up in his arms.

She giggled pulling his tie,as he tickled her waist en both got emerged in playing,until the door of the washroom was squizzed open and sanyukta came stood near the dressing table.

His gaze caught her struggling to tie a chain a properly,hence he made Aru sit on the bed,making his way to her.

Sanyukta inched her lashes up,feeling a pair of hands taking the initiative on the chain,only to found his reflection in the mirror.

He fixed the chain arround her neck,still not looking up then caged her in a back hug resting his chin over her shoulder.

"aru hai room me."she hushed with a smile.

"so what? My baby knows her papa needs to do romance with mumma,so she is playing now."he replied kissing near her her.

"vo aapki baat maanti hai,meri baat ni maanti zyada."she pouted.

"aww...jealous.?"he chuckled.

"shut up.!do whatever you two want to,soon someone gonna take my side too."she beamed.

"what if this someone will be on our side.?"He raised his brow,caressing her belly with his palm lovingly.

"maine kaha tha na,vo mere side mein hoga.bas,Final."she frowned.

"maine kaha tha na,vo hamare side mein aane wali hai."he mimiced her voice.

"Ladka hoga."she threw a glare at him,through the mirror.

"ni ek aur princess ayegi."he snapped back en they started their most common argument of few weeks,since she informed him about her pregnancy one fine morning.

A sudden cracking sound from back,brought their fighting to an halt en turn arround the same time.

"Aru,kya kar rahe ho aap.?"Sanyukta cringed,rushingtowards her,who was pulling a paper from the near by table and dropped the laptop on the floor in this process.

"aaj kal bahut tod phod kar rahe ho aap,kal hi papa ka naya mobile toda tha aur aaj laptop."sanyukta started scolding her,while the baby just blinked.

"haven't i told you,not to scold her ever,never front of me.?"Randhir interupted her,standing next to Aru en picked her up.

"you okay baby.?"he checked if she got any cut,when she rubbed her face on his coat.

"ye aapki wajah se aesi banti jaa rahi hai,apko strict hona chahiye."Sanyukta glared the duo.

"no thank you,hamare ghar mein ek hi hitler kaafi hai."he mocked.

"aur vo laptop kya,kuch bhi tod sakti hai.you better don't scold her next time."He added caressing Aru's cheeks making her smile.

"thik hai, karo jo karna hai.mera sunta hi kaun hai."Sanyukta twisted her lips turning to leave,only to be pulled back by him with his arm wrapped arround her waist.

"okay.mumma we are sorry,baby lets hold our ears."

He made Aru's finger hold his ear,then held her ear lightly with his finger.

"Good." sanyukta grinned.

"ab chalein? We are already late."His brow raised.

"haan,Happy Marriage anniversary Mr Shekhawat."she smiled kissing Aru's cheek.

"wish mujhe,aur kiss kahin aur."He frowned,to which she giggled.

"see."He made a sad face,looking at Aru.

"da----da..."Aru giggled with her odd accent,and he smiled brightly that instant ,eyeing sanyukta who was already smiling at them.

She hadn't felt bad that day,when Aru had first took His name from her mouth with all her sincerity making his eyes tear up,instead she felt happy for giving what he deserves,,happiness.

If he could find himself in Them,then there was no place for winning and lose for Her.

"I love you."he pecked her forehead,followed by his princess's.

Sanyukta rested her head on his chest closing her eyes.

"i love you three more."

her hand went to caress her belly,over his hand with a faint smile and a silent promise to continue loving him till her last breathe.

o:p>