Part 62

A dozen of eyeballs drooled over the handsome guy who was twirling his lady on the dance floor according to d rhythm of song...As a matter of fact sanyukta felt a little possesive,even though the girls had their respective partners beside them..Distracting her gaze frm d surroundings ,when she looked straight found hm only looking at her..Her cheeks suddenly welcomed a shade of crimson colour flush,that was enough to make her forget anythng..Wasn't it great..the man whom every girl desired for was already Her..How it'll feel to be loved by him,to be a reason for his every smile..Those thoughts formed glitters in her stomach..Thank u for d surprise..she stated honestly..U liked it?? Gosh i was so unsure of it...he took a deep breathe holding her more close..How come someone won't love ths much efforts,u had planned long back? She raised her brow.Hmm..yeah..he nodded with a smile..Actualy thanks to you..Now i too have a family to stand with..he added en she kept looking at that faint smile of hs lips..Before reaching upto his heart,she has to give him d family ,he craved frm many years..Ek min....she heard him saying ,pausing d dance in middle he walked towards d corner of d hall..Where Aru was blinking her eyes enjoying d shining lights in d arms of one girl..She stretched her tiny hands that instant as soon as he reached near her,ready to climb upon him..He picked her up n kissed her nose earning a giggle..Chalo princess,mumma k sath dance karte hain..!!Aru smiled more brightly,as he pecked her cheeks until they reached back on d dance floor...A kodak moment added to their album,while he twirled her with one hand,along with a giggling Aru in hs other arm...They couldn't notice others,who were awe of the scenerio...onlywhat mattered was Them ..*************some hours later....the event cme to an end..All d guests took an exit after having a gd time..Randhir ordered the attendants to bring d suitcase frm his car..Mai room me jaati hun..sanyu chipped eyeing a sleeping Aru,who was fast asleep on her shoulder..Haan,chalo..m also cming...he scooted upstairs followed by her..On reaching d bed-room she made Aru laid down on d centre of d bed,en covered her with a quilt..She seems so tired.....!!Me too..rd yawned dropping hs coat on d couch....She chuckled first eyeing Aru n then Him..Its gonna tough sometimes to decide who acts mre cute..Her chuckle vanished in vain,feeling her frame attached to him with a swift,en his fingers caressed her bare waist..Her breathe hitched in her throat,finding hm scanning her face intently..U were looking beautiful today...he smiled..She felt her knees giving up to stand properly at his certain complement..What ths effect should be named as..?And u even look more beautiful,when u blush..he chuckled making her orbs widen to an extent.

oday i want to p[