Part 6

Sanyukta again worked over d night..

Whras randhir left d office instantly after their stormy encounter.

He hates anyone to disscuss on hs family only to ans hs arrogance....

Though he could hardly remember hs mother's love who had passed out due to blood cancer in hs childhood..

Bt still hs dad was hs world..whm he loved mst..

That was d only reson..,he joined ths mumbai branch..hs dad's fav place..

Then how dare that girl raised her voice...

As d mrng appeared he walked inside d office.,to check over her..

Bt as usual outta hs expectation she was working sacrifising her sleep..

What d hell is ths ms Agarwal..i wont tolerate ths mistake....He roared at hs highest pitch seeing sme slight faults in d file..

By then everyone was present there..fixing there gaze on their angry boss and d girl who stood hanging her head low..

He started shouting on her.,ofcourse nt for that mistake..bt for their last night fight...she knew that..bt kept mum...

As her head was spinning a little.

She tried to upper her lashes..bt it cme out a blur vision...

Hs words hardly reached to her ear..

None paid a hint to look at her..as they were busy in taking glances of randhir only.....

When suddenly everythng went blank..

En her knees becme weak enough to touch d ground..

But a pair of strong arms unknwingly got forwarded towards her fallen figure..

Sme confused lines appearf on rd's forehead.,as he witnessed her lying uncouscious in hs arms..

Mr khanna cl d doctor....He mouthed before taking her to hs cabin..en made her laid down on d big couch..

In sme mins d doctor cme..

She need proper rest....and yeah make her feed sth once she wake up...The doctor chipped after checking her..

emm..when'll she gain her consciousness..?? Rd asked blankly..

Dnt worry..it'll take half an hour...the doctor smiled..

Rd nodded while d doc left....

Others got back to work once rd glared them...

an hour later..

Sanyu turned her head to other side...her eyes were still closed..

She moved her hand to her forehead as it was still spinning..

She almst sat up with a jolt as soon as she opened her eyes nd found herself in rd's cabin..

To her mre surprise he was working there on hs chair.....he turned hs gaze to her..en for a sec their gaze met..

Which he broke by calling smeone..

She got up to leave..bt just then a guy cme there with fruits.,snacks.,juice..en kept them on a table front of her.

sanyu looked at d foods confusingly..whras d guy left frm there..

Finish them....came hs cold yet stern voice..

She was about to say sth..when he interupted her..

I didnt asked for ur permission...just finish them.okay..he glared her..

Thus she stared hm for sme sec..

Does he have sme brain..or the full body is full of ego..?

Who offers ths much food to only one person?? Nd wait why he even care..? Her mind growned in confusion.

The nxt moment her cell buzzed much to break her terrance..

Fear striked her face seeing d cl frm home..

She quickly excused herself to one corner nd answered d cl..

Hello maya..kya hua? Aru thk hai na.?kuch hua toh ni hai?? She stammered..

Ni madam ji..baby ji thk hain..maine ye puchne k liye ph kiya ki wo naye medicines aapne kahan rakha hai..mujhe mil ni raha..Maya assured her..

Haan wo.,mere bed k side table ki drawer me hai..dekhlo..aur Aru kahan hai?? She asked breathing in relief..

Wo avi khel rahi hain..Maya answered.

Thk hai..sanyu nodded.

There rd had hs gaze fixed on her.though her voice wasnt audible .,bt her worried face didnt went unnoticed by hm..

He rolled hs eyes in a 'i dnt care'manner when she cut d cl nd stood by d table.

I dnt have d whole day..so just finish d food nd get back to work..he mouthed in a firm voice without looking at her..

No thank u sir..i can manage..she stepped forward to leave.bt he again interuped her..

Yeah i saw that..even all saw that..He taunted walking up to her..

She lowered her lashed a little..

Randhir singh shekhawat dnt lyk to repeat hs words..he greeted hs teeths..

Then save ur words for smeone else..coz i can take care of myself..she answered looking into hs eyes.

Out then..cme hs instant reply..

En she walked out without uttering a word further..

He settled down on hs chair...within sme sec Mr khanna gave hs appearance..

Sir u called me?? Mr khanna asked.

Yes..i wanna ask u sth..umm.,do u knw why Miss Agarwal needs ths much amount?? Rd asked hesitatingly without looking up frm d file.

Mr khanna made a confused face.

Emm..actualy i need to knw d reason before giving her d big amount..thats y just confirming..He added to assure that hs ques was only for business purpose.

No sorry sir..i dnt knw much about her personal lyf..Mr khanna shook hs head.

Hmm..okay.u may go nw..rd again focoused on d file until Mr khanna left.

One thng was clear..he never cared for anyone...

Bt the curiousity was already raised up in hs mind....what was she fighting for..

Mr Gupta had told hm about her need of money..bt d reason was unsaid.

Even he didnt bothered to ask..bt nw he was fighting with hs own mind to avoid the matter or nt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Other Books -
1. Just Not Friends
2. The Deal
3. I Still Love You
4. Second Chance