Part 49

Later on Sanyukta got busy in house hold chores.,when rd was emerged in playing with Aru..
He felt like they have spent some years of their marriage ..,by d way sanyukta was taking care of them,she was complaining of Aru to him en was frowning at their antics ....
He watched keenly how she was behaving like a typical mother that someone can hardly recognise their real bond....
Ab kahan jaoge....she grinned picking up Aru,who was crawling arround d room nt to eat food..
Kha lo princess..ur mumma is super khadoos..he rolled hs eyes only to earn a glare frm her...
********
soon the night gave its appearance..
After having d dinner rd gulped d medicines,whichsanyukta handed him with a glass of water..
Aru was fast asleep beside hm by then.,when sanyu brought d first-aid box frm the drawer to hm..
aaahhh..dheere...he whined as she touched the wound of hs forehead to change d bandage..
Driving karte tym ye khayal ni aya ,dheere lagega ya zor se..she mocked..
Huh..tm kya mujhe yahan taunt karne aur order dene k liye leke aayi ho...he frowned looking up..
Chup chap baithe raho aap..nautanki mat karo..she twisted her lips continuing her work..
Though her hands en mouth were busy in their respective works still her breathe was at stuck..
Standing so close to him,she found it hard to thnk of any damn other thng....
The strong smell of hs cologne was hitting her nostrils.,making her thnk how it would smell if she'll move an inch closer..
Do u have a slightest idea that m ur boss...nd what can i do with u? He widened hs orbs..
Huh??..she looked at hm confusingly coming out of her irational thoughts..
I can make u work double shifts okay..ppl fear of my punishments..
He chirped proudly..
I have some more informations..she smirked..
As in..??... He raised hs brows..
As in..
U can't punish me now..
Obviously u r nt going office for some days..
And mst importantly the man who is talking isn't my boss Here.,he is my.....she paused in middle realizing her own words..
He is my ???..he repeated her words with a light smirk....
Vo emm.....*pause*..apka hogaya..bandagechange kardi maine,ab aap so jaiye....she fumbled nt meeting hs gaze..
Arey apni line toh complete karo..he insisted..
Umm late hogaya hai bahut..so jate hain..she mouthed quickly nd turned to leave..
But he was fast enough to pull her wrist back en made her sit near hm..
Aap ye kya...she couldn't complete as he interupted her..
Ssshhh..kitna bolti ho tum..princess is sleeping na....
Hmm..she humed..
Now complete ur line..he demanded..
Her lips parted to say sth,bt nthng came out as she felt hs cheek rubbed with her's..
Bolo na..he cringed nudging hs nose on her cold skin of jaw..thus heating up d atmoshpere...
U r my husband..she pursed her lips almst whishpering near hs ear..
He smiled a little traveling hs lips to her collarbone which was well visible through the white kurti she was wearing...
Finding it a little more interesting ,he couldn't hold hmself en placed wet kisses all over d milky white skin..
A part of her wanted to run away frm there,when another part didn't wanted hm to stop..