Part 18

Babyji kitna ghul mil gaye hain na apke sir k sath....Maya smiled frm d kitchen...

Wo toh unke sath roti v nhi..she added..

Hmmm...sanyu humed cleaning d dinning table..

Wht she supposed to say when she herself didnt knew how randhir's behaviour changed arround Aru...

It was nearly an hour.,he had left her house..

Bt hs smile.,talks with Aru were still revolving arround her mind...

.

Taking a pause frm her thoughts., she walked to her room whr her little baby was sleeping peacefuly on d cot....

Maine aaj tak sir ko kavi aese ni dekha.,jesa wo aap k sath the..she mouthed kissing her angel's forehead..

En kept caressing her hairs...

.

There rd stood at d balcony of his big bed-room...,fresh air was soothing senses and he smiled remembering the baby fingers that were playing with hs hairs en stuble...

She was herself lyk a refreshing wind having a pure smile.....

Her different kind of actions to play with him nd that smile she flash everytime were enough to make hs day...

There wasnt any named bond.,yet he had a strong wish to be arround her....or to be precise arround them...

How can he forget d girl.,who kinda forced hm to thnk right or wrong over sth...

In the process of challanging her.,he came to knw that she is capable enough for any work.,

she is strong and caring at d same tym.....

Dnt knw when those unusual things made his heart flutter.....

.

What the..hell no..he growled snapping out of his thoughts suddenly...

Wht d hell m thinking..she is just an employee and m her boss..thats it..no other feelings..he murmured irritatingly..

Okay her daughter is loving....bt that doesnt mean i'll just revolve arround them.....there is no space for all these in mah lyf.,i have my business to run..so i need to control myself...Hs ego overtook every tiny feeling of hm...

Thus he made up hs mind nt to loose hmself lyk ths...

.

******

two days passed out in a jiff...

Randhir was all back to hs regular behaviour.,even mre than regular...

The employees faced hs tym to tym angry moods....

While sanyukta noticed how hard he was trying to be rude nd heartless..,though she didnt opened her mouth as she was no one to him...

In ths tym he refrained hmself even frm looking at her..

He didnt wanted to look into those orbs.,which will distract him en will make hm remember about d princess...