Part 74

She stared him in disbelief,on hearing his words.

"Ireally meant it,Mrs Randhir singh Shekhawat.

Ihad wished to marry you,before meeting Princess.

Theday i saw her picture on your mobile,sorry but i loved her more than You.

Andyeah, she knows it since long."He winked on finishing his words.

Shiverstravelled through her body,followed by a slightly dropped jaw.

'Didhe really Say it.? From the last few days,she was so confused, whether toexpress her own feelings to him or not.?

Howhe'll react ,and all that.

Butnow like time took a twist,he stated as simply as that,what she wanted tosay;leaving her dumbfounded.'

herubbed his palm ,on her bare waist reading her mind.

Shemet his gaze,then lowered her lashes feeling him so close to her; the man sheloves,and just got to know that the feelings are MUTUAL. Her inner soul,justfilled with Sudden happiness and she felt herself becoming more conscious underhis gaze.

"Whathappened.?" he asked,watching her intently.

"Vo...kuchnahi." she shook her head,falling short of words.

"Iwanted to make it special for you,but the situation made me to do this."Hemumbled with a sighed,and out of blue she remembered of Shina.

Distancingherself from him,she quickly walked away of the room,en he stared herretreating figure ; confused,somewhere a little hurt.

Itwasn't like he had expected a positive reply from her side,all he wanted to saywhat was in his heart.

Buthasn't their bond gained some Trust yet.? That she can ask him,to clear everymisunderstandings between them.?

sighingdeeply he sat on the bed,lost in his own thoughts.

Aru,whowas in her own world of playing till then,tried to stood up clutching her bigteddy bear tightly in her fist.

Herrecent favourite work it was,to try again and again.

Atthe first attempt,she fell down with a thud.

Thenagain got up, en this time succeeded a little leaning on his back.

Histrance was broken,on turning arround he scooped his princess in arms ,andhugged her.

"Youknow,your mumma is angry.i really want to share something with her,but i thinkshe won't believe me." he chirped in a low voice.

Arumoved her fingers,on his stubbled cheek ;smiling brightly.

"whyyour mumma can't be like you for a day,who will only listen to me." hepouted,kissing her cheeks.

Hekept blabbering with her for few more minutes,and don't know when she fellasleep on his shoulder.

Hecaressed the back of his bundle of joy,moving arround the room.

Aftera while sanyukta stepped inside,only to found him engrossed in giving hisprincess comfort with his futile attempts.

Shewalked towards them,taking Aru from him.

Thoughhe wanted to deny,still didn't argue and let Aru go from his arms.

Shemade Aru laid down on the centre of the bed,then went back to him,who wasstanding near the window by then quietly.

"Ihad met Shina,yesterday." she mouthed in a cold voice.

"what.?????Umm.sorry,why.?" he lowered his pitch,eyeing a sleeping Aru.

"Shehad message me to meet her,at a cafe.and threatened me to leave you." cameher quick reply.

Hisorbs widened to a core,but composing himself the next moment,he managed to ask.

"Andwhat did you answer.?"

shekept mum for a while,seeing his suddenly changed demeanor.;whichflashed nothingbut fear.

"Isaid her,to do whatever she wants but i won't leave my Family."

Assoon as her words finished,his lips crawled into a small smile.

"Sorry,iknow i should have shared everything about Shina .but i was just scared of howyou'll react."

helooked down.

"Youare still looking that." she remarked,folding her arms across her chest.

"Beforei would say something,can i hug you.?" he asked uppering his lashes,anddidn't wait for her answer,before clasping her tight in his arms.

Shewrapped her arround him,caressing his hair.

Onbreaking the hug,she pecked his lips,assuring him that "She is there,withhim."

UpB]