Part 43

Sanyukta watched them playing on d couch.,hm kissing d bubbly cheeks of Aru clearly pointing how much he missed her.,who was giggling in hs arms by then..A faint smile took place on her lips eyeing the scenerio after a long five days,but at d same tym she was angry on hm for making her fool....So aap office me the,right?toh phr khanna sir ne kyn mana kiya..He heard her asking...Well achi baat ye hai,ki apke khanna sir meri baat kuch zyada hi mante hain..came hs ans with a chuckle..She frowned...Lekin aap toh 2din baad aane wale the.,i mean apka schedule 1week ka tha na......anotherques came frm her..Haan jaise hi kaam khatam hogaya maine india ki ticket book kardi...koi bahut miss kar raha tha mujhe yahan..he first looked at hs princess then at Her..She didn't meet hs gaze as if he'll catch d fact in her eyes..But a little she knew Mr khanna had already told him,how she use to ask when he gonna return,en most of d stuffs about hm..The man could see her attachment towards hs boss,so he ended up with informing hm about d queries,which obviously made hm smile.......Holding d tie that was hanging arround hs neck in her tiny fist,Aru smiled brightly getting her fav thng..She parted her lips letting out some odd sounds.,en he realised hs princess was growing up..May be d day wasn't very far,when she'll address him as what he was waiting for to hear..Hey i have sth for u...he said remembering d gift..Sanyu was still rooted there,when he quickly went to hs car..Aap wapas aake ghar ni gaye? She asked as he brought hs suitcase inside..Nahi,airport se office gaya tha Mr khanna ko papers handover karne,aur phr direct yahan..he replied making Aru sit on hs lap nd opened d suitcase..Her jaw dropped open finding d whole big suitcase full of teddy bears while she thought he must have hs stuffs inside it...Aru jumped on those soft colourful teddy bears as soon as he spreaded them arround her..Itna sab..sanyukta widened her orbs..Now dnt tell me i can't bring anythng for her.,m nw more than ur boss remember? He asked proudly..Haan per itna sab ka vo kya karegi...she tried to explain bt he interupted in middle..Arey inka kya karna hai.,vo princess ko decide karne do na....he shrugged..Inka mai kuch ni karti..ugghh..she murmured walking to d kitchen while he grinned at her behind......She made d dinner by herself as maya already left for her home.,the duo were busy in playing with d toys.,when he murmured some secrets in hs princess's ear lyk always..Mai fresh hoke aati hun,phr dinner karte hai.,she chirped once she was done with her cooking.Haan..he nodded en she walked to d bed room..U knw ur mumma was missing me....he winked..Aru smiled brightly...but in sme mins she started crying..Kya hua..bhook lagi hai? He asked lifting her up in hs arms..Umm kya..pani piyoge....he fumbled as she didn't stop crying..Acha ruko mai leke ata hun....making her sit on d couch,hs steps forwarded towards d kitchen..But he couldn't found any baby water bottle there,room me hoga.....he went inside d bed room only to hitch hs breathe,findingher standing facing her back to hm...She was unaware of hs presence,as her hands were struggling with d zip of her kurti..He thought of stepping back instead he tip-toed to her...Standing at an inch gap frm her frame,hs hand touched her zip thus she stopped moving suddenly..That simple touch sent shivers down her spin...Hs fingers asided her hairs which were partialy falling on her back,touching d thin layer of her neck in ths process.,she lowered her lashes bitting her lower lip..Quite surprisingly hs touch was so soft yet hs hand was a hard one....He uppered her zip casualy cum carefuly with a swift.,nt knwing what impact hs touch had on her..Looking up to her through d mirror he saw a beautiful sight..,she in a white kurti.,with the mangalsutra adoring her neck nd d silky long hairs falling on one side of her shoulder....Her gaze refused to meet hs gaze but d close presence was doing thngs to her..