Part 53

Hey guys!
Are you'll liking the story? Cause it doesn't seem so to me. The votes and comments have reduced drastically. I know my posts were not regular a while ago, but now I post both my stories at an interval of three days each. So I expect that you guys also show some love through your votes and comments. If there are any issues, feel free to mention.
Happy Reading!😘

Randhir leaned on d couch,as hs princess continued playing with hs hand...

Her tiny palms were napping hs long giant sized fingers,en was trying to fit in them..

He adored her actions n pecked her hair....

U r cute n See darling ur mumma is looking cutest nw..he chuckled near her ear,eyeing sanyu who was busy in household chores..

She was avoiding to meet hs gaze since the mrng he had pecked her,though her cheeks were still having hue shades of pink ...

He chuckled again caughting her off guard stealing glances of hm...

Who will believe his girl is ths much shy...

His girl,sounds gd......

Sanyukta get me sme water pls...she heard hs voice frm d hall..

Haan....

Taking a glass of water in her hand she quickly stepped towards him,only she had a little knowledge he was doing all ths intentionally..

Ye lijiye pani...she put d glass on d table n turned to leave but he was fast enough to hold her wrist...

Idhar aao......

He made her sit near hm..

Locking sme random strands behind her ear,she inched her lashes upto hm.

Kya? Subah se itna bhag kyn rahi ho..he cocked hs brow..

Nai main kahan,mai toh apna kaam kar rahi thi..she stammered..

Really..dekha maine kya kar rahi thi...he smirked n she searched for words to say further..

Just when Aru was throwing sme newspaper,magazines frm d table,as a result they found a place on d floor along with hs mobile which she had touched few secs ago..

Aru..kya kar rahe ho aap? Aese chizein nai phenkhte....Sanyu scolded her picking up the stuffs frm d floor..

Oh hello,usne mera mobile toda na toh mai daantuga,tm kyn heatler ban rahi ho..rd frowned..

Haan toh daanto..she folded her arms across her chest..

Hmm..so baby aap ek kya jitne chahe mob tod sakte ho,koi kuch nai bolega apko..okay.....he tickled her pretty waist a little,passing a glare at sanyu whose orbs widened in disbelief..

Before she could mouth sth ,the door bell rang, she stomped her foot once en went to open d door..

*****

arey khanna sir,andar aaiye pls..she smiled spotting Mr khanna standing at d door..

How r u sanyukta,and how is sir nw? He asked stepping inside..

He is nw fine sir n me too..she replied taking hm towards d hall whr rd was busy in playing with Aru..

Hello sir....Mr khanna smiled at hs boss..

Oh,Mr khanna take a seat...rd straightened hmself still holding Aru on hs lap..

I told u to bring sme files whr r they? He raised hs brow..

Emm sir actualy...Mr khanna paused eyeing sanyukta..

Maine mana kiya tha sir ko files lane k liye...doctor ne kaha hai kuch dino k liye apko complete rest karni chahiye..she chirped with authority in her voice..

Huh,uss doctor ki toh..

He frowned..

Mai coffee lati hun...

She walked away to d kitchen,with a light smirk on her lips..

*******

there rd sighed in relief watching her retreating figure..

Mr khanna is everythng done? As per i told u...he asked eyeing d path to kitchen to ensure that she wasn't cming..

Yes sir most of the preparations r done,u just tell me d date so that i'll fix d rest..

Came Mr khanna's reply..

I'll msg u later,bt dnt let ths secret to reach upto sanyukta,okay..he ordered..

Dnt worry sir,she can't have an idea what have u planned...m sure she'll be very happy when u'll disclose it..Mr khanna smiled a little..

Hope so..rd mumbled looking down to Aru..

Get ready princess,i have planned a surprise,umm..can't reveal coz its for u too..he kissed d bubbly cheeks earning a hearty giggle..