Part 57

The amount of happiness filled her heart seeing Him playing with Aru was enough to make her heart flutter..She couldn't believe her luck that she has a complete family now,who were all smiling front of her gaze..The man who was caring,loving,arrogant all at a tym hold an important place in her lyf,if the fear of loosing hm is called insecurity,thenyes she was insecured.........They finished the dinner together,en he made Aru laid down on the centre of the bed as she was fast asleep by then..Sanyukta entered the room after a while,only to found him pacing arround..Kya hua? Neend nai arahi? She asked standing near him..Nahi..kyunki hamari baat abhi tak incomplete hai..he quickly replied..Kaunsi baat.? She raised her brow..Bhul gayi..tm aaj subah kuch bol rahi thi na,mai phr puch nai paya toh abhi batao..He folded hs arms across hs chest..A tinge of nervousness suddenly took over her senses..Why the hell he needs to be so inteligent all d tym nd to remember each n everythng..she thought..Ab khud se baat ho gayi ho toh thoda meri taraf bhi dekhlo...hs voice brought her back frm those random thoughts..Huh..she widened her orbs a little.,when he hold her wrist to take her out of the room..Yahan baat nai karte,princess sorahi hai,disturb hoga usse...!!Bt then he suddenly stopped..Umm,nahi..abhi abhi soyi hai,by chance neend tut jayega aur agar aas pass koi nahi hoga,toh darr jayegi....hum yahin baat karte hai..!!She chuckled rolling her eyes..What..come here..he frowned nd pulled her towards the window..Haan ab bolo....Emm..vo..kuch nai mai toh aese hi...she fumbled of words looking here n there as her heartbeats started beating faster...Sshh..look at me n answer,whats bothering you..he whishpered standing closer to her..The surrounding were hard enough to be registered when she was there with Him..The moon light was adoring her face that the black twinkling orbs made hm feel content..The cold breeze didn't soothed hs body bt hs gaze by making her strands swing slowly..She is the epitome of beauty..nd he can proudly say that until smeone won't dare to eye her in a wrong way.......Vo mai bas puchna chahti thi ki..emm aap mere sath comfortable hai na? I mean ..she stammered loosing the strength to speak up those words..He looked amazed for a sec..And what made u to ask ths? He shoot a question...Nthng..i was just asking..she shook her head anticipating hs anger..Instead he smiled a little..Sanyukta agar mai tmhare sath comfortable nai hota toh kya kabhi new starting k baare me bolta?Remember it was me who had proposed u to marry me??comfort zone can't be build by words,it cmes just like that..and i knw u r too comfortable with me..He finished in a go.,en she was literaly astonished by hs ans..His words were enough to form butterflies in a girl's stomach,undoubtedly she was one of them nw..Phir aap mujhe ki...****pause****...she abruptly stopped regreting of her words bt a little she knew he had already caught her work n smirked..Kuch kaha kya tmne? He made an innocent face..Haan..nahi..hume sona chahiye..she was about to walk away bt he pulled her back to hm..I heard that...hs arms caged arround her waist with a chuckle..Her cheeks flushed nd eyes moved everywhr bt at hm..M giving u nt bcoz of ur ques,just for our starting..Before she could raise her confused brows up at hs words,felt hm capturing her lips instantly..Shivers ran down her spines when he sucked her upper lip like a sweet candy...nd she was clueless how to respond..Hs wet lips played a havoc with her's whras she thanked her stars that he had hs arms caged arround her otherwise she would have fall on her knees..

pA/