Part 12

Hi guys!
I am seriously disappointed with the response on both the stories. I was going to start giving regular updates now since everything is ok. But finding no option now, I have decided not to update until there are 40-50 votes and 10-15 comments per chapter! I know some of you may curse me but even I am feeling bad, it takes a lot of hard work and time to get you'll these updates, I hope you'll understand what it is.
Happy Reading😊

Sanyukta wasnt a girl.,who will complain or cring over certain matters.....

She was a fun loving.,nd was all sort of those girls of her age once...

But d situations turned her to a responsible en determinded one.....

Thus she accepted them with a pleasant smile...

The whole day passed out in arch tiredness....

She served coffee.,tea.,snacks almst according to everyone's order...

Rd hmself had ordered hs coffee many times than usual...only to notice a glimpse of defeatedness in her eyes..

Bt to hs disappointment he couldnt found any..she finished her task in calm nd mostly in silence..

He had noticed her avoiding to talk unnecessary with everyone......May be its her nature or may be she dnt want to open up...hs mind concluded..while he banged hs fist on d table for thnking about her again...

As d evng hobbled in,sanyu collected her stuffs nd took an exit frm d office...her face was already a little lightened thnking how much she'll pamper her baby in her arms.,.

Her tiredness had already flew away.... Remembering Aru's smile in her mind...

She stepped out of d gate....only to found d surroundings nt looking mre than a desert with no one arround...

Well it was quite obvious..as d office was nt in a crowded place....there was a certain road which was heading towards d main road...

So she started walking .,taking her normal steps..

Just then she heard smeone's cry near by..she looked back and saw a kid was struggling hard to take hs leg out of a slab which was lying on a narrow drain.........

She quickly went to hm....

Arey..tm kaise phas gaye isme..? She asked sitting on her knees near d kid...

Wo mai khelte hue jaa raha tha...toh achanak pair phass gaya..the boy sobbed wiping hs tears..

Acha.okay..pehle rona band karo.mai isko nikalne ki koshis karti hun..sanyu chipped in an assurance voice..put her bag down on d road ...en started removing d slab with her all force..

The cement slab was way too heavy than d force she was applying on it...caused sme few rashes appeared on her palm..

Still she didnt stopped.....she was so emarged in her work that she didnt noticed when rd stopped hs car..,nd proceeded towards her seeing her strugling with sth...

Move...u cant do it,..she heard hs firm voice..en turned to ensure that she was guessing d right man there....

Once her gaze fall on her.,she focoused back on her work without uttering a word..