Part 42

Leaning on the chair of her desk sanyukta glanced at rd's cabin..which was empty..he had already left by then nd Mr khanna was managing d office in hs absence..Everyone was living their daily routine life bt she was missing hm to chip a gd mrng lyk every day..Hs first demand of coffee frm her.,hs continuous calls to hs cabin reminded her how much she was habituated to these small thngs..En i thought Aru is more attached to him..she mentaly growled..The whole day passed away in a jiff.,while she could hardly focous in work....Soon the evng crept in..Bouncing back to home.,she picked up Aru in her arms en settled on d terrace to spend some time..That definatly helped her to come out of hs thoughts.But Aru was fast asleep there,thus she found herself again roaming arround those thoughts..Ph karun??..Nahi busy honge..her mind replied..She made Aru laid down on d bed,en kissed her forehead..What an irony,the baby was n't crying like a matured and here she was cringing like a teenager girl..Ugghh..i so hate ths feeling..she murmured irritatingly lying near Aru..Some mins passed.,her fingers were caressing d hairs of her angel just when her cell buzzed..Her face enlighted a little finding d call none other than him..Hello..he chirped frm d other side as she pressed d answer button..Hello..came her voice..Tm so rahi thi? He asked..Umm nahi.....she shook her head..Hmm..princess kaha hai?Aru toh so gayi hai....Oh okay.....Silence prevailed inbtwn them...Emm apki meeting kaisi thi? She asked after a gd 5min..Nahi aaj 1st day tha toh meeting ni hua..bas mai clients k office gaya tha....he answered..Ohh...*pause*..aap ne dinner kiya? She bit her lips..Yup..aur tmne?she felt hm smiling a little..Okay why he is smiling? Her brain immidiately questioned..Ask hm..came her heart's ans..No..i mean yes....she stammered slapping her forhead..Hmm,gd night....he paused d convo nt knwing how to exaggerate it..Gd night..bye..shepursed her lips..Bye..he chipped en cut d cl..The night ended for her in ths way.,half confused with her newly found feelings nd other half in restlessness..************5days hushed dept down in d horrizon...Time never stops,bt an attachment or a feeling makes ppl stuck at one place..Sanyu was well managing her office nd then home lyf.,if there sth was missing then that was him,who was probably completing d circle.....Guys keep ur presentation ready...sir will come and check it after two days..Mr khanna guided d employees..She sighed hearing two days frm hs mouth,yet kept mum..She did her part of work sincerly,en collected her stuffs when the clock striked 6.30pm..While walking out of d Office hall,suddenly her gaze fall on d glass door whr Mr khanna was talking with ...Randhir sir..her orbs widened..Arey sanyukta tmne vo red wali file kahan rakhi? One of her colleague asked frm behind..Vo mere desk pe hai..le lo wahan se...she replied turning to him,en again turned only to found No randhir but Mr khanna was talking over hs ph..Excuse me sir...emm avi yahan rd sir the na.? Vo aaj kaise..i mean 2din baad aane wale the na..she blurted out with a glint of impatience .,standing front of Mr khanna..Randhir sir? Kya bol rahi ho sanyukta,vo toh Mr Mathur the...Mr khanna looked at her confusingly..Oh sorry sir..i should leave nw..she chirped quickly en walked away frm there..Gosh i was dreaming or what...she cursed herself.....After purchasing some cold medicines for Aru.,she reached home a bit late due to d traffic..Stepping inside the hall,her eyes popped out finding Him playing with Aru on d couch..Her angel was giggling heartly..,making unsure for sanyukta whether she was dreaming again or nt..She kept gawking at them confusingly until hs voice came..Arey kya hua? Pehle toh bina puche coffee le aati thi,aaj kya bolna padega....coffee leke aao..he chipped joyly..She just nodded en went to kitchen..Whras Maya kept mum,as per she was commanded..When sanyu came walking back to d hall with a coffee mug in some mins..But there was none except Aru on d couch..What the..ye 2nd time hai,m hallucinating of him....ugghh pehle office ab yahan..she twisted her lips looking here en there..Randhir signalled Aru to keep mum,standing behing d curtain who was continuously smiling at hs direction....Nahi nahi mai pagal thodi hun.,huh itni baar hallucination kaise hosakta hai mujhe..she murmured putting d mug on d table near by n turned to Aru..Only to be bumped with a hard frame..She looked up nd saw hm with a big smile on hs lips.U were nt hallucinating....he winked pecking her cheek en jumped on d couch..Her jaw dropped upon as d duo giggled front of her...