Part 52

Sometyms u needn't to do sth special for ur beloved or that person who rules over ur world without having specific reason...Just let d tym flow on its way...It may gift u some pleasant love coated moments....A new day with a new starting...her heart was partialy dancing on its mention..After taking a fresh mrng shower,she stood near d edge of d bed watching the duo who were snoring softly...She didn't cared if the birds were chirping melodiously,or d sun had spreaded sme extra bright rays., only it mattered to enjoy the scene,how he was sleeping on hs stomach with hs lips parted a little nd her baby was lying beside hm keeping her small palm on his's...Her baby.?no she was nw Their.....She thought sth en walked towards d kitchen...Pouring d hot coffee in a mug she stepped back into d room just to start their mrng with it..Randhir utho.....subah hogayi..puttingd mug on a near by table she shook hm a little,to which he didn't responded,thanks to hs deep slumber..Randhir....she cringed again..Umm..sone do yar...he chipped in hs sleepy voice..Utho...gd mrng..she made hm turn to her..He inched hs lashes up en blinked...She was looking so newly married bride...the set of bangles on her wrists,the black piece of chain gifted by hm arround her neck with those slightly turned curly strands due to her wet hair...He wished to see her like ths every mrng..Coffee...she smiled forwarding d mug to hm..Anythng special? He asked leaning to d edge of d bed..Why?? She asked back..U got up so early,en looking gd..i mean roz toh achi lagti ho bt aese zyada..umm..he fumbled of words n sipped d coffee..I have no doubt that u r complementing smeone for d first tym in ur life..she chuckled playfuly,he faked a frown ..Meanwhile Aru too woke up,twinkling her baby orbs..And d very nxt moment she was cuddled in her mumma's arms along with a mrng peck frm her papa..Go,freshen up..i'll make d breakfast till then..she mouthed looking at hm..Hmm..he humed..Bdw what u wanna eat? She again turned her head to hm..Ummm...alu k paranthe..he chimmed..Okay...she smiled.....Soon she got engrossed in preparing a proper breakfast for hm while he took care of to make Aru freshen-up along with hm..He had witnessed sanyukta doing all d chaos,thus he too insisted to try once..Though hs unskilled hands were fearing of whether hs princess will get hurt by any of hs action or nt..Sanyuktaaaaa...he called out in a loud voice..Haan...she matched hs pitch..Princess k dresses kahan hai? He asked in confusion..Whoa..the great rd singh shekhawat can't find ths simple thng.....she muttered under her breathe before rushing to d room..On reaching near them,she couldn't help bt showed her thumbs up as he had perfectly bathed d baby en wrapped her fully in a white towel...He passed her a proud look when she brought a white frock frm d cupboard n made her wear it.......Aru smiled brightly receiving pecks frm hm on d dinning table..Sanyukta served an alu ka parantha on hs plate n went back to kitchen resuming her work...He dipped a morsel of parantha in d curd nd tasted it...Wow..its so gd...hs lips exclaimed happily..Its time to peck ur mumma darling..he winked at hs princess before walking inside d kitchen..Arey aap kyn aaye.,mai leke arahi thi na..she said spotting hm at her back..M full...he smiled..Ek se?? She cocked her brow..Yup,that was tasty....m glad our first mrng of new starting went so well...he gleamed ..She smiled brightly bt soon her heartbeats quickened feeling hm wrapping hs arms arround her stomach..M getting use of u two,en u should get use of these...he whishpered pecking her cheek..En she flushed ..