Part 64

The orange hued rays of sunrise kissed d ground,with a blow of cool breeze soothingenough..The big glass window was wide open,making him stir in sleep..Rubbing dlazy sleepy lashes with his fingers he urged to pull the quilt over him,btsurprisingly found the other half of d bed empty ..She must be awake..earlymrng..he thought n hs gaze fall on a sleeping Aru,who was in a deep slumberbeside him.A quick smile appeared on his dry lips,when he picked her upcarefuly making her frame rest on hs chest..nd covered themselves with dquilt..His another period of nap was going peaceful until he felt a soft touchpatting hs forearm..Randhir..utho...sanyukta called out again..He raised hisbrow asking "what happened" with his one arm arround Aru's sleepingfigure......Apka meeting hai na,late ho jaoge...she replied putting her handson her waist..Sone do yarr..he cringed closing his eyes again..Ugghh..uthoaap...khanna sir ka cl aya tha,aap fresh hojao mai coffee laati hun...she saidin a go before walking out of d room.He sighed in defeat n made hs princess laydown back on d bed comfortabely..Good mrng baby..Unfortunately i have toleave..he kissed her forehead & dashed inside d washroom.........By d timehe got ready in office attire ,sanyu brought hm a mug of coffee nd startedfeeding Aru who was playing with her toys by then..Randhir watched herstruggling to feed d bread & milk,as Aru was turning her face away frm dfood..He simply walked to them,en kissed her bubbly cheeks one by one..Now eatprincess...!!Aru smiled brightly gulping d spoonful morsel,while Sanyu frowneddangerously..Oh they so love to play arround her,like its their fav hobby..Hesuddenly leaned towards her en chipped 'Gd mrng' placing a wet kiss on hercheek..See ab tmhe bhi mila na,so stop frowning ..she heard hm chuckling makingher flush..