Part 34

Hey guys!
I am a bit busy with college right now, so the next update will be delayed too.. Will post after 7-10 days.. Sorry

Stepping inside the office hall sanyukta found almst everyone's gaze on her....Some eyed her mangalsutra nd d vermilion on her partings which she had exposed with all d rights......But it was ssly awkward for being a source of gossips arround..Arey tm log timepass kya kar rahe ho? Sir ajayenge toh unke gusse ka samna karna phr...Mr khanna chirped straight,thus they started their respective works much to sanyu's relief....Mr khanna passed a smile at her nd gestured her to sit at her desk...Soon Randhir arrived.,while entering in he was gritted by all but he only waited for one thng..She smiled chipping a 'gd mrng'...en for hm d day started...He attained sme meetings followed by checking files with instructing employees how to represent a new project...Time passed in a roller speed..Taking a long breathe.,he leaned on hs chair en lightened d ciggarette...Well it was d lunch tym..so he was sure that noone will come there nw..specialy nt she..Just then someone knocked d door..Sir may i come in? Sanyu asked..He immediately straightened hmself and smashed d half burnt ciggarette under hs shoes..Yes..she heard hs reply....Walking in first d smell of d smoke hit her nose.,bt she kept mum forwarding sme papers..Sir inpe apki signature chahiye..she said in her normal voice..he nodded en checked them...Had ur lunch? He looked up..No sir......came her reply..Why? He asked again..Emm..i was about to go..bt it seems lyk u have already ur launch...she mouthed in a cold yet a glint of taunt mixed voice..He looked here nd there for a sec..when she took d papers nd left...soon the much awaited evng appeared....He reached her home in hs usual tym.,and found sanyukta working in kitchen...hs eyes searched for another angle.... she simply pointed towards d bed-room...He quickly stepped towards d room...En there she was sitting on d bed surrounded by pillows while playing with a card-board..On a close view he read d what was written on that card board..."Smoking Is Injurious to Health"...A sudden smile curved hs lips..and he picked up hs princess in arms touching her cheek with hs nose..I missed u in these long hours....So kal se mrng me v ajaun.....he pouted..she giggled wholeheartedly....He walked to d kitchen along with her..Aaj maya nai hai? Sanyu heard hs question near d kitchen slab..nai vo uski family yahan mumbai me shift hogaye hain toh wo jaldi chali gayi...she replied..apki coffee..she added forwarding d mug to him..He sipped it.,while Aru was busy in playing with hs tie...Need help? He narrowed hs gaze..Aap karenge?? She asked back..Haan toh.,i can do any work......he chirped proudly...oh..okay..freeze se veggies le aaiye.,mujhe chop karna hai...came her command..He put d mug on d slab,walked to d freeze nd took out d basket of veggies in hs one hand...Aru tried to snatch sth frm d it..when he distanced her frm d basket nd unknowingly everythng fall on d floor..They looked at each other then at d floor whr the tomatoes were rolling with others..and then looked up to saw a frowned sanyu...She started picking up everythng after shooting a glare at them..Hum kuch help karein? confused_rev emoticon he asked in a low voice..haan.....chup chap jake vo sofe pe baith jaiye aap dono....she pointed towards d hall forcing a smile at them..Aru hide her face smewhr in hs chest...Chalo darling.,bhalai ka toh jamana hi nai raha......he twisted hs lips before leaving frm there..