Part 38

Author's p.o.v.....Pouring sme hot coffee in d mug.,sanyukta walked to upstairs,whr rd was so much engrossed in playing with Aru..Ofcourse there were many attendants in d mansion to serve hm.,bt she insisted to make it by her own as she knew he was habituated with her coffee....Her gaze caught them laughing together.,bt her mind was stuck at d senior female attendant's words...**"Beta aap jab iss ghar me ajogi na.,baba bahut khush hojayenge....Unko yahan akele acha nai lagta.."..the lady spoke out outta affection she hold for randhir....while helping her to make coffee...Sanyukta just kept looking at her en kept mum that tym....**.Hey whr r u so lost....She heard hs voice much to pause her chain of thoughts..Umm nthng..apki coffee....she forwarded d mug to him with a smile...Acha she isn't drinking ths milk.,help na..he pointed towards d bowl which was in hs one hand.Huh..maine bola toh tha aap se nai hoga.....sanyu rolled her eyes sitting near hm..She took a spoon full milk to Aru's mouth.,bt she looked away nd crawled to rd's lap...Dekho Aru.,avi bina koi masti k muh kholo..nahi toh..before sanyukta could complete he interupted her..Oh hello.,khilane k liye bulaya ya darane k liye...he glared her...Avi adatein mat bigado aap uski..she frowned..Ruko tm..office me dekhta hun tmhe..he smirked pulling Aru closer..Making sanyu clueless....The whole day passed out...Which they enjoyed much..Soon d night crept in,after dropping them back in her apartment when rd stood at d balcony of hs room .,kaki came walking to hm...Sanyukta aur princess ache lage na apko.? He asked outta curiosity..Haan bahut ache lage..kynki maine apko itna khush dekha itne salon baad..she smiled..Hmm..coz i luv them....Hs words came with flow....and he didn't regreted of them as he knw what came out was in hs heart only....*****nxt mrng..,the day started with a no of meetings he had fixed in hs routine..Sanyukta was too busy in maintaining her part of works....So they didn't get proper tym to exchange sme words amidst d hustles of d office.....Sanyukta went back to home after finishing her shift....while rd was still hooked up in hs busy schedule....As d evng started growing up in night.,the door bell of her apartment ringed..She went to open d door.,leaving Aru on d bed only to found a wet rd drenched in rain..Apko Kya hua? She asked checking hm frm tip to toe...Hs jeans wasn't fully wet bt hs shirt was...Vo car suddenly kharab hogaya..aur phr baarish agaya..en rest u can see...he chirped stepping in...She closed d door .,then turned to hm..Oh aap change karlijiye.,ni toh sardi lag jayegi..he heard her voice..No its okay.....he denied.Kya okay? Pura shirt gila hai...,aur aap usko pehenke rahenge toh sardi lagegi....mai umm towel deti hun aap vo shirt khol dijiye...she commanded walking to d bed-room followed by hm..Aru flashed a smile seeing hm.,when sanyu handed hm a towel en asked hm to change..He walked inside d washroom finding no other option....Baby aap yahin pe baitho mai aati hun avi....sanyu chipped n went to d kitchen..By d time she came back with a coffee mug for hm.,her breathe got hitched in her throat finding hm standing close that too only a towel was hanging arround hs neck on d bare body with hs jeans.....Hs well tonned body perfectly displayed hs features that she stole glances while looking here nd there..R u just checking me out Mrs shekhawat?? He smirked caughting her red handed..She widened her orbs bitting her lips....and Aru laughed out as he winked at her direction..