Part 35

I am back!😎

With the rolling days.,Randhir tried to hook their bonds in one thread.,

in which sanyukta accompanied hm..

His relation with Aru was always crystal clear but with sanyukta......He wished to turn it if nt perfect then a normal one...

As she was thnking that he married to her only for Aru.,and he knew she needs tym to thnk deep of it...

.

Lagta hai Sir ne bina apni marzi k shadi karli.,nai toh unhe apne status k hisab se ladki ni milti?

ek aesi ladki se shadi ki jiski pehle se ek beti hai.....a guy joked leaning on hs chair...

Haan yar..vo toh hai..another joined hm.

Kam se kam aesi ladki ko hamare liye chodna chahiye tha...the guy passed a shameless smirk at sanyu .,who was working quietly on her desk at a distance frm hm..

Obviously she didn't heard d convo..but it ringed in rd's eardrum.,who just entered in...

The next moment the guy was pushed to d nearest wall hard,en rd hold hs collar tight.

Kya bol raha tha? Phr se bol..he clenched hs jaw..

Am..am sorry sir..the guy stammered when hs face welcomed some punch...

Sanyu widened her orbs .,whras Mr khanna rushed to stop hs angry boss...

sir pls chod dijiye usse.....he tried to pull hm away..

How dare u talk bullshit about my wife..u r fired...Randhirchirped in a very angry voice en left for hs cabin.,ignoringthose shocked eye-balls..

The guy only kept wiping d blood cming out frm hs mouth....while sanyu dashed inside her boss to be precise husband's cabin..

.

Aap aese kese kuch v kar sakte hain..? She asked standing near d table.

Agar kuch pata na ho toh apna muhh mat kholo...he glared her..

Yeah ryt..usne jarur kuch bola hoga issliye apko gussa agaya hai na?she narrowed her gaze..

He kept mum looking away..,still he was angry nd she just raised it..

.

I knw aap ne Aru k liye bahut kuch kiya.,lekin mai nahi chahti aap hamari wajah se aur kuch karein..As soon as she finished her words he pulled her towards hm by her forearms..

I give a damn kaun kya sochta hai aur kya nahi...bt mai apni family k against kuch v tolerate ni karunga..samjhitum......he muttered under hs breathe..

She didnt had sth to say further.,so she turned to leave only heard sme sound frm her back.

Turning her gaze she found hm throwing thngs frm d table....en hs palm got a cut due to clash with d edge of d glass..

She walked to hm nd tried to take hs hand..bt he snatched away it frm her..

She again grabbed hs hand.,brought d first aid box en stitched hs cut.,he kept mum all d tym..

When she left hs cabin..

...

Soon after finishing hs works.,he direct drove to her place..

Sanyu opened d door .,and let hm to cme in..

They didn't exchanged any word.,as he took hs seat beside hs princess who was playing in d hall....

Hy darling..he picked her up en made her sit on hs lap..

She flashed a giggle holding hs tie in her palm....

Sanyukta simply made her way to d kitchen leaving d two alone..

.

Kaisi mumma hai apki,jab dekho mujhe dantti rehti hai.huh..he frowned..

Aru climbed a little over hm to touch hs stubble..

He pecked her tiny palms making her smile...

Apki mumma apki tarah cute kyn nahi hui? Actualy thodi hai lekin usse v zyada khadus hai...he corrected hmself..

A sudden smile curved to hs lips as she initiate hs action by pecking hs cheek..

Mere ghar chalo aap..he tickled her waist nd they both giggled...

.

Coffee..sanyu chirped forwarding a mug of hot coffee to him.

Vo kal sunday hai na toh hum jaa rahe hain...he looked upto her.

Kahan? She raised her brow.

Mere ghar..came hs quick ans..

Lekin maine kaha tha na.,mai..she couldn't complete as he interupted her..

I knw..just for once..actualy dad hamesa chahte the ki unki jab daughter-in-lawayegi ya grand children ayenge toh vo unka wlcm karenge ghar pe..lekin maine kavi unhe ssly ni liya..he lowered hs voice..

She sat near him..

.

Am sorry.....agar ye Harsh sir k liye hai toh hum jarur jayenge......heheard her voice..

Hmmm..he humed looking at Aru who was busy in her play world...

Lekin mai Aru ki responsibility khud lena chahti hun.,bina koi help ke....she added..

Responsibility toh maine v liya hai na.,toh kyn na sath me nibhayein..he turned hs gaze to her..

And their gaze met.