Part 65

When ur life is full of love,then ur mind dnt allow u to thnk of anythng else...shehad heard it from her frnds during her college time ,then it was a mere jokebut now she could feel it happening in her lyf...Aru let out a hearty laugh atd time rd tickled her waist...Everytime she was rolling down on d bed,he wasgathering her in his arms again..Office nahi jana? Sanyu asked with a faint smileon her lips..They will wait..came hs quick ans nd he resumed his playingsession..Just when they heard a knock en there a middle aged woman was standingnear d door..Good mrng sir...she greeted him politely..Oh gd mrng Maria,comein...Sanyukta she is Maria,hum office jayenge toh princess ki puri care lene kliye maine appoint kiya hai..he said standing up along with Aru..Ohh..shemumbled..So Maria u can join frm today..en sanyukta will tell u what u need todo..He chirped straight.Dnt worry sir & Mam ,m experienced in taking careof babies....en she is beautiful..the lady smiled looking at Aru..Okay..i'lltell u her food chart,u need to feed her according to that only..Sanyukta spokeup.Sure Mam....!!And yes make sure she won't go out of d room..specialy towardsd stairs...Randhir added ..Okay...!!Soon after some mins,they started leavingfor office..Sanyu kissed Aru's cheeks bidding a bye..Ur mumma is such a copycat..see how she is copying my kisses...He frowned kissing her cute little noseen sanyu rolled her eyes.......On reaching office they both got hooked up withtheir respective works..He had a nos of meeting to attain,whras she continuedher paper works.Half day passed away..when she finaly slammed a file on herdesk irritatingly..It was now hours she hadn't get a simple glimpse ofhim..Just yesterday night she realised her love for him,now he is damn busy inhis work..Ugghh..half day seems ike a year.....she sighed taking a glance of hscabin,where there was no hint of him to cme out..They were under one roof,stillthey can't meet,can't talk..what an irony..!!Sanyukta iss files pe sir kasignature chahiye...tm pls lejaogi..actualy mujhe kuch aur kaam hai..Mr khannasaid breaking her chain of thoughts..Thank u sir.. *pause*..i mean okaysir...she immidiately corrected herself en went towards hs cabin taking d fileswith her..**********come in...!! randhir answered to d knock on d door withoutshifting hs gaze frm d laptop..I need ur signature in these files Sir...shechipped straight forwarding d files to hm.He narrowed hs gaze at her roughmood.Umm ..do u have sme other work?..She shook her head no in a reply..Thensit here,nd check these files ,i need them urgently...he said..She noddedtaking a seat at his front...Lunch kiya hai na.? He asked curiously nt gettingd reason beìnd her indifferent behaviour.Though he was happy at his successfulattempt,to spend sme time with her,as he was equaly missing her..Haan..came herhoarse reply making hm shut up.Wow..again work..Can she just burn these idioticfiles...!!Looking slightly up from d files ,she took a glance ofhm.Unfortunately he too looked up to her that instant tym only to found heralready looking at hm.By then she quickly shìfted her gaze back on dfile..15mins rolled by..He chuckled inwardly finding her looking at hm for d3rd tym then shifting her gaze smewhr else.Hide & sick..sth is cooking inher mind for sure..Sir its done..she bit her bottom lip avoiding meeting hsgaze..There r still some mistakes in it..He stood up frm his chair en walked towardsher..Umm..no i checked it twice..she argued.Huh...no let me show you whr is dfault...he leaned on her close enough that hs lips almst brushed over hershoulder blade making her shiver..His further words didn't reached to herhear,as she was busy in controling her uneven breathes due to their closeproximity..K..kya rahe hai aap..office hai..she nearly stammered.Who startedths hide & sick game..he chuckled sneaking hs arms arround her stomach enplaced a feathery kiss on her neck.