Part 25

Sir Mr Purav jain is here.....Mr khanna chirped walking inside rd's cabin.,who was quite engrossed in hs laptop by then...A man of mid 28 gave hs appearance in a formal office wear with a small smile pasted on hs lips....Hello Mr shekhawat.,bahut suna hai maine apke bare me...He stretched hs hand for a hand shake..Hello..have a seat...rd joined their palms..Sure...the man sat on a chair facing him..So what would u lyk to have.? Randhir asked formaly...Umm..Coffee..came d ans ..Mr khanna nodded as rd looked at hm.,en left...Hope Mr shekhawat ur presentation is well ready for tmrw meeting....Purav mouthed playing with d paper-weight...Yeah Mr purav.,u wont be disappointed....i have a confidence on my employees...Rd replied proudly..Purav just smiled..,when a peon served them two cups of coffee.....They got busy in sme other business talks...There sanyukta reached office hurridly...She summonded sme required files en checked those as she was d one who was said to represent d meeting.....Kal k liye sab thk thak toh hai..phr v ek baar sir ko dikha deti hun..she murmured nd walked towards hs cabin...Till then she was prity unware of someone's presence in hs cabin...Thus unknwingly knocked d door....May i came in sir..?? randhir heard her voice btwn hs talk with Purav..He smiled inwardly yet maintained a straight face...Yes....he chirped adjusting hs coat...But failed to notice d light smirk on purav's face...Sir ye files apko..she paused entering in as she noticed smeone sitting front of him.,though he was facing hs back to her....Sorry..she mumbled in a low voice..before randhir could speak sth.,another voice interupted..Its okay..purav smiled turning to her...En her face turned pale seeing d person.....She couldnt believe her eyes that she was standing before d same person after almst a year ...,.Whatever may be d reason of hs cme back.,bt she knew its nt for her gd....Randhir cleared hs throat to break d terrance.,as he was clearly uncomfortable in d way they were staring at each other....Emm Mr purav she is sanyukta...Agarwal...purav cmpleted..We knw each other very well.....he added with a smile making rd more uncomfortable..He shifted hs gaze to sanyu.,who looked away in anger hearing purav's words..He felt lyk a stranger btwn two knwn persons...bt her nxt ans made hm relax....Sorry sir but i dnt knw u.....and i dnt thnk we have met smewhr before....she chipped in a cold voice nd turned to rd..Sir check d file once...emm i should leave nw..she smiled a little at hm nd left avoiding purav's glare....Soon he too left d office.,bt rest of d day sanyu kept herself busy as much as possible..Randhir had many ques..how cme purav knws her..? Why she denied? Why she was angry.? En so on..bt he kept mum...Evng murmured in..Thus rd stopped hs car near her house...He even didnt knew when she came back after her shift.,maya opened d door..,walking inside he found Aru playing with toys in d bed-room..Hyyy princess...he kissed her cheek making her giggle...He cuddled her in hs arms en looked arround..Whr is ur mumma? He murmured ..Emm Madam ji upar terrace pe hai....maya answered hs ques...Oh ok chalo aaj apke mumma k sath khelte hain...He scooted upstairs with Aru in her embrace..He reached on d terrace only to saw her sitting on d swing deep lost in her thoughts..He knew it was sth related to what happened in hs cabin in d mrng..bt let it be....Oh hello..,roz toh princess k piche ghumti rehti ho phr aaj kya hua? He croacked hs brow.,making sanyukta realise their presence..Aap kab aaye sir..? She asked in a low voice standing up..He narrowed hs gaze..,.It took few secs for her to understand why she was looking at her intentionaly...Sorry randhir..she corrected herself.Better.,nw sit....he commanded settling hmself with Aru on d swing...She sat beside him yet absentmindly...Aru was playing with hs tie..en he kept tickling him...Their laugh sound made sannyu to look at them...He kissed d baby cheeks...and again she followed hs act by placing her lips on hs stuble cheek..Sanyu widened her orbs a little seeing them....Thoda apne mumma ko v dikha do vo ghur rahi hain..he mumbled slowly near Aru's ear..En took her near sanyu's cheek..Aru smiled giving a peck to her mumma ..Sanyu smiled all of a sudden..Chalo smile toh kiya ni toh lag raha tha phr muh phula k baithegi...he murmured.Kya bola aapne? She glared hm well getting hs words..Jo tmne suna..tm ho hi hitler...he rolled hs eyes.Huh..sbko pata hai hitler kaun hai...she spat back.Really ?? Let her speak once,then i'll show u..he pointed to aru..I knw wht can u do..she twisted her lips and they went on..He sighed in relief as their argument brought her back....Smewhr else a man gulped down shots after shots..En stared a pic in hs cell..Ths tym u cant deny sanyukta..u have to cme with me..he smirked lyk a devil...Precap: deal cancelled..rd's anger..