Part 66

He edged closer to her keeping zero distance between their frames..While sheleaned her back on his shoulder feeling intoxicated by his single touch. His stubbled cheek rubbed with her soft one pinching her skin a little,yet sheliked it....It seemed next to impossible to spend half of d day without talkingto you..He smiled near her ear..That moment she wanted to tell him that she toofelt d same,instead flushed hearing his words..Umm..we should work now na....heheard her murmur which came like a mere whishper..Yeah...he chuckled gettingback to his seat..She supressed her smile under her lips taking a glance ofhim,en resumed her own work..Just then someone knocked d door..Yes, comein...he answered.And Trisha entered in with a file..Sir i need ur signature onthis document....shesaid sweetly forwarding a file..He nodded n startedchecking it..Meanwhile sanyu uppered her lashes only to found Trisha gawking athim shamelessly..but he was too busy to notice it.Sanyu groaned twisting herlips,nd purposely dropped the paper weight frm d table to d ground..Emm..Trishacan u give me that? I need it...!!Trisha shoot a glare at her,before picking upthe paper weight ,while sanyukta faked a Thank You.......Once Trisha left withher file,randhir moved his gaze to sanyu who seemed lost in some thought.Whathappend?..he cocked his brow up.Nothng..came her answer after some secs.Cmonspeak up..he sounded determinded to hear her out.Kya apko pata hai,apke officeme kitne employees ko aap pe crush hai? She raised her brow.What ?? Emm..may beor may nt be..he shrugged in amusement n confusion at the same time..Huh..kuchnahi,ur files r done sir....she frowned before walking out of his cabin.She isso confusing some times..he mumbled.***********soon evng crept in..On reachingthe mansion he direct went to Aru after droping hs coat on d couch,who wasplaying with her toys..Missed you....he pouted placing sme quick pecks on hercheeks..She smiled brightly reaching upto his stubble..You know.. Ur mumma isshy & sweet at a time,then suddenly unpridictable in d next moment..heshook hs head,clearly remembering her frowned face in office.Coffee....Theirtrance was interupted by sanyukta,who just entered d room with a coffee mug..Henarrowed his gaze at her,as she seemed normal now..Excuse me sir..the room isready..An attendant spoke up standing near d door,much to her confusion..Kaunsaroom? Kya ready?...she asked confusingly turning to rd,en he grinned inreply..Lets go......he pulled her wrist walking out of d room,while Aru wasalready there in hs another arm.They stopped at d entrance of a room,adjascentto their's nd she pushed d door open once he signalled her to do so..The verynext moment her jaw dropped open a little,followedby widened orbs finding droom filled with nthng but teddy bears en toys...This is for you..ur room,aapboar nai hoge na..yahan khelna phr hamare pass sona.ok..he kissed Aru's nosewho just clapped her hands seeing the small teddy bears to d big ones..Andurged to go down from his embrace..He made her sit on them,adoring the smilewhich never left her lips.Itne toys k bich me aap Aru ko dhundoge toh khud khojayoge..sanyukta mouthed in disbelief.Haan toh tm ho na,hame dhundne k liye..hewinked followed by Aru's giggle..

bit her bottoTpE[