Part 21

Sorry..Sanyukta mumbled in a low voice breaking their trance...Its k..He managed to utter en both got up frm d floor...Aru was still laughing at their direction.,making them a little embrassed...He walked back to d hall.,while Sanyukta continued her cooking session.....Apko bada maza aaraha tha..rd tickled Aru making her sit on hs lap..She giggled some more...Umm waise tmhari mumma itni v buri ni hai...he bit hs lips while she played with his stubble......Soon he left after bidding a by to them...though he wished nt to return in hs lonely world...The night hushed away witnessing sme more new chapters of affection..,with the rising mrng..Randhir stepped inside d shekhawat enterprices...His personality charm en that signature attitude on hs broad face was enough to make a girl go weak on her knees...But he was unware of how many eyes drools over him daily either for a crush or lust when he only searches for one...He was kind of habituated to take a look of that particular desk while entering in.,.If he would be caught off doing that.,then who cares...Gd mrng sir..sanyukta chipped standing up frm her chair with a small smile..And hs day started....Soon all got busy in their respective works..Sme hours later...Everyone gathered in d conference hall for a meeting..Sanyukta as usual took her seat beside rd.,a faint smile appeared on hs lips which didnt went unnoticed by Trisha...Iss sanyukta ka toh kuch zyada hi horaha hai..she greeted her teeths...Chil yar aesa kuch ni hai jaisa tujhe lag raha hai..i mean kahan sir aur kahan vo sanyukta..Her coleague sapna rolled her eyes...Phr v i have to do sth....Trisha muttered under his breathe....The meeting went well....and everyone left from there except rd nd sanyukta..She got up to leave only to be stopped by him...Emm Ms Agarwal wait.....Thus she turned to him...Whr is princess....?? I mean if u r here.,then she mustnt be in home alone right? He raised hs brow...Vo ghar k pass ek play school hai..Aru wahan hai....Maya usse kavi kavi wahan le jati hai....she answered politely..Oh..he nodded nd she walked away....*******arey yaar mujhe na vo sanyukta bahut pasand hai..soch raha hun propose kardun...A guy named Rakesh chipped sipping hs coffee in d cafteria....Shut up.,tmhe pata hai na vo married hai aur uski ek beti hai..Trisha who was sitting beside him growled...Haan par maine kavi uski husband ko dekha toh ni hai...Rakesh mouthed thoughtfuly...Huh .,dekha ni ka kya matlab..beti kya aasman se tapki hai...koi bewakoof hoga jo ek married ladki se pyar karega..Trisha supressed her last words purposely....enthey continued their talk...But d convo got heard by randhir.,who was passing by there only en stopped by d name sanyukta...He immediately walked away to his cabin.,making Trisha smirk over her plan...*********those words were lyk a reality check to him.,what i was doing..? What i was expecting??she is married yes..she has a family..then whr i am in that??he facepalmed hmself...,rest of d day he didnt came out of hs cabin....As d evng hobbled in.,he found hmself standing at d same door which was an addiction for him...Though hs mind refused still he couldnt stop hmself....As soon as sanyukta opened d door.,he direct stepped inside en picked up Aru in hs arms who was playing on d couch.......Aru flashed her smile at him thus the every odd thought washed away frm hs mind...M taking her to d terrace with me....he mouthed quickly nd went away leaving a confused sanyukta behind..What happened to hm all of sudden? She mumbled bt no answer cme in return...There randhir reached d terrace....Whr d cold wind was blowing very soothingly..he settled on d swing with hs princess who was busy in her regular work.To play with his tie...I knw m nobody in ur mumma's lyf...We use to fight everyday...evenwe do that nw...bt u knw na how much i like u....and ur mu...*pause*..idnt knw..he stammered...Aru rubbed her palm on hs cheek.,when he made her head rest on hs chest....I tried bt i cant stop myself.....i want to be a part of u guys..he whishpered in a low voice....Words kept cming outta hs mouth just lyk that as if she was understanding him..yet hs heavy heart was relaxing bit by bit..Suddenly it felt so special..as he heard d soft snores of hs princess who was fast asleep on hs chest only...