Part 32

Pata nahi kya karte rehte hain dono....,sanyukta murmured while chopping veggies...Randhir was busy in playing with hs princess...Thus she pressurized her brain a little to get their secret talks....Just then her cell buzzed with an unknwn no..Hello..She answered d cl...Ye tum ne thk nahi kiya sanyukta.....tmmere alawa kisi aur se shadi nai kar sakti..Purav screamed in an angry voice frm d other side..Sanyukta was taken a back at d sudden out burst...Stay away frm our lyf......she managed to utter...Aese kese...aaj nai toh kal mai tm logon k lyf me zarur aaunga..he smirked evily before cutting d cl...Sanyukta stared d ph screen with a fear striken face....Kya hua?? She heard a familiar manly voice..upperingown lashes she found Randhir standing there...Na..nai kuch nahi..she shook her head.....He kept standing there in mum,.waiting for her to speak up...Vo aap ne umm..Purav ko kuch bola tha kya? She asked after a gd 5min in a low voice...Jab v vo cl kare.,mujhe ph dedena....en dnt worry i'll handle hm...Rd mouthed in a calm voice grabbing a water bottle frm d freeze nd walked away..She watched hm leaving.....butcouldnt understand frm when they were so much secured under him....The night passed away...The very nxt day sanyukta reached office in a hurry..Thank god on tym,.she breathed in relief taking her seat on her desk...See whos here..Trisha taunted among her gang ..who were gathered taking a chance of rd's absence.Sanyukta ignored her words..but Trisha wasn't in a mood to leave her....Bdw sanyukta tm hame kuch tips kyn nahi deti? Kaise apne boss ka sabse zyada attention paya jata hai..she smirked...Uske liye aese grp me baithke time pass karna chod k tmhe kuch kaam karna padega Trisha...atleast pata toh chale tmhare pass brain h v ya nahi..sanyu flashed a smile at her...Huh..hame tm koi short cut hi batao..jaise sir tmhe zyada attention dete hai na waise...Trisha chuckled.Sanyukta kept mum...Bdw guys tm logon ne dhyan diya ya nai sir aaj kal bahut soft hogaye hain.......Trisha added to which her gang laughed....Ths made sanyukta to thnk sth..she knew rd behaves total different only with Aru but with her..How he was less punishing her for her mistakes nw a days.,how patiently he was listening about her past that day..May be m over thnking..she asided her chain of thoughts..And to her surprise the gang stopped laughing all of a sudden..She could see a tension took over on their faces..Turning arround she found rd standing there with a tough look as ever...Ths isn't a fish market...clear ur misconceptions orelse i'll make u do that...Get back to work..He chirped sternly glaring d gang..Sorry sir....they mumbled in a low voice before taking their respective seats...Sanyukta too shifted her focous to d files...And Ms Trisha better u do sme work.,coz m nt paying u for opening a chat club here...He warned her nd went to hs cabin when Trisha lowered her lashes...*****soon with d arrival of evng .,everyone ended their shifts except Trisha who greeted her teeths seeing a no of pending files on her table..Mr khanna informed her that she was ordered to finish those files before tmrw mrng....and she was left with no other option..There rd after ending hs works direct drove to her place..As soon as Maya opened d door he stepped inside only to found sanyukta marching here nd there.....Thus he understood she is in a hitler mood...Dnt tell me u scold her..he mouthed in a serious voice..Avi tak toh ni lekin jarur karne wali hun....she groaned turning to him..He raised hs brows..gesturing her to explain...Maya ne bataya k din me Aru ne thk se kuch ni khaya aur avi haath me ni aarahi hai....she frowned.Oh itni si baat..toh isme dantna kya...he shrugged.Aap hamesa uski side ni lesakte....she glared hm.Kyn? Jealous.? He uppered hs lashes.Huh..aap ek side me khade ho jaiye aur mujhe mera kaam karne dijiye..she crossed her arms..Emm nahi aaj galati princess ki hai toh m with u..chalo dhundte hai.....he chirped quickly...She gave a suspicious look to hm en checked at hs back...Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nai raha..he rolled hs eyes..She twisted her lips.Acha tm jake room me dhundo aur mai yahan dekhta hun..he said.Haan..she nodded en walked away to d room..Aru aap bahar niklo avi..bol rahi hun bahut dant padegi..she called out searching under d bed..While rd was busy in hiding hs princess who was under a table in d hall..He signalled maya nt to say anythng...Mili?? Sanyu asked walking upto him.Umm nahi toh..he stood straight.Kahan gayi phr..room me toh nai hai..she mouthed thoughtfully..Emm kitchen ya kahin aur hogi check karo...he interupted her thoughts.Maya tmne check kiya tha na? Wahan v nai thi..she asked looking at maya.,when he took a glance of Aru to see whether she is alright under d table or nt..By then sanyu had already turned to him.,en followed hs gaze which ended near d table...Shit..he mentaly slapped hmself.She shoot a hard glare at him..en tried to reach upto Aru..bt he blocked her path..Kya?? Hato aap..she cringed..Hatake dikhao..he spat back.She frowned..Agar tm mujhe hata ni sakti toh dantna cancel..he smirked confidentaly.Really? She raised her brow.Yeah....he shrugged hs shoulders.She smirked a little.,maya Aru ko pakdo....she chipped quickly pulling rd's forearm towards her..What the..ths is cheating..hs jaw dropped open..Their steps got imbalanced en they ended with landing on d couch....Maya caught a hold of Aru...whras sanyukta found herself lost in hs deep vulnerable orbs.