Part 40

Sanyukta walked to d hall after finishing her work in kitchen.,whr Rd & Aru were playing with some toys...She wondered how come Aru was still awake.,and d ans was right there on d couch...They never get tired of doing masti...she murmured rolling her eyes en took her seat beside them..Sona nai hai? She asked looking at them..Tmhe neend aarahi hai? He asked back..Phr v baitho yahan...he added before she could say somethng..She frowned at him..Waise mera ek ques tha..came hs curious voice..Kya? She raised her brow..Tm bachpan se aesi ho ya badi hoke aesi ban gayi? He asked..She looked confused for a sec..Hitler..he chuckled..In return she shoot a hard glare at hm..Chalo princess.,aaj mai apko ek story sunata hun,apki mumma sunati hogi ya pata ni bt mere pass ek special wala hai...he grinned making Aru sit on hs lap..She giggled and rd started...Haan toh ek ladki thi.,simple si but strong & bold.,aur zyada gusse wali v...he chirped thoughtfully..Look who is saying..sanyu rolled her eyes..Sshh....he hushed her n continued..So uss ladki ne office me apne boss ki pehle din pe hi usse panga leliya..he twisted hs lips...Haan koi itna zyada bossy hoga toh koi kya kar sakta hai..sanyu taunted..Excuse me.,tmne hi mujhpe coffee dala tha remember? He narrowed hs gaze..Correction,galati se gira diya tha..aur aap aese react kar rahe the jaise maine kisika murder kardiya....she made a face.Huh...tmhari galati thi ok.he groaned..En they started their fighting completely forgeting Aru btwn them...He throw a smiley ball at sanyu's direction which she throw back at hm..He again throw d ball at her.,she did d same with hm..Suddenly Aru cried much to break their trance...Kya hua??? Both asked in union,looking at Aru..then looked at each other..Shit.,sorry sorry princess..he mumbled picking her up in hs arms..Sab tmhari wajah se...he glared sanyu..Apki wajah se..she spat back..Huh..tmhari wajah se..he matched her pitch..Apki wajah se..she repeated her lines..Aru cried even more loudly..They stopped their fighting instantly..rd kissed d baby cheeks while sanyu rubbed her back..Aru becme mum en smiled in sme mins..Sanyu took a long breathe n switched on d tv..when they both again got engrossed in playing..She focoused on her movie.,he also joined her in sme mins...A romantic scene played....thus sanyu slightly diverted her mind frm d tv en tried to look at hm frm d corner of her eyes..only to found he was already looking at her..She mentaly slapped herself and then didn't moved her gaze anywhr other than d tv screen.,until she felt someone leaning on her shoulder after half an hour..Turning her head she saw hm sleeping while resting hs head on her shoulder..,whenAru was sleeping quite peacefuly on hs chest with hs hands arround her protectively...making sanyu smile at her small family..