Part 44

Thank u...sanyukta mumbled in a low voice turning to him..She moved her gaze here en there,when he looked straight at her.Emm,vo haan mai princess ki water bottle dhund raha tha..he chirped breaking d awkward silence inbtwn them..Ohh mai leke aati hun aap chaliye...she replied quickly..Okay..he nodded n walked out followed by her..They settled on d dinning table,when she started serving hm..Aru was still playing on hs lap..Kuch puchna hai aap se....london mai khana ni dete? She asked..Haan kyun?? He looked up confusingly..She simply eyed hs tired pale figure in reply...Vo meetings k liye ek do baar meals miss hue the.,bas...bdw isko fitness bolte hai..he murmured checking out hmself once..Fitness and weakness me difference hota hai..avi ye pura plate khana hai apko....she chipped with authority in her voice..He eyed the full plate of dinner front of his gaze then at her.,whose stern was enough to clear that there is no point of arguing..Taking a spoonful rice mixed with Dal he started feeding hmself.,whras she started feeding Aru after taking her frm hs lap..Aru coughed a little in mid of her eating,en sanyu quickly rubbed her back....After some mins rd too coughed badly to which she immediately offered hm a glass of water while her other hand was busy in rubbing hs back..Apko v bolna padega? Dhire khaiye..she frowned a little nd concentrated back on her work once he stopped coughing...Aru had her gaze fixed on hm only.,en it twinkled as he passed a wink before resuming hs eating...That was seriously a very stupid act but he couldn't help it.........The sunrays beamed with a new day..Sanyu kissed d nose of her angel who was sleeping peacefuly on d bed..She had once started a new life with her.,en now there r a bundles of happiness ..The newly developed feelings which were growing unnamed deep inside her heart she has got just bcoz of her ths angel....She adored d baby recalling how she mix up with randhir.,their smile,pranks were way too cute than anythng...Amidst her thoughts she failed to notice d door which was unlocked got opened nd d man she was thinking of laid down right beside her angel..Her lips broke into a smile eyeing hs handsome face.,hs eyes were so much vulnerable en was potraying clear emotions.,she wanted to look deep into them..,whr sth was definately for her..but her eyes widened as soon as she realised that he wasn't any mrng.,he was actualy there trying to figure out what made her smile..