Part 75

"when i was in London branch,Shina's dad used to be one of my clients.hewas just amazing in business,and i had a good relationship with him.Once in a casual dinner party,i met His daughter,that was shina."Randhir started speaking, holdingher hand with his;while she choosed to be a calm listener."Shina was a MBA holder,her dad wanted me to teach her some businessskills so that she can run his company after him; i was also looking for a goodcandidate then,so i hired her.""Hmm...phir.?" sanyukta narrowed her gaze."she was a good learner actually,then we became good friends in a shortperiod of time.Don't know since when,she started feeling for me in an other way, more than afriend should.We were mostly together for meetings,discussions and i used to be so engross inmy work that i failed to notice her growing feelings for me.Suddenly one day my Personal assistant,who was also a girl commited suicide; ithought its due to some of her personal issues untill in a business party,whichwas after a month of that girl's death Shina got drunk and confessedsomething,that left me dumbstruck."randhir sighed,looking at her who was yet all calm,so he continued."I got to know that,shina had threatened,mentaly tortured that girl toleave my office just because she was arround me all the time.Shina had even blackmailed her to destroy her family and inbetween all thesetrauma that girl jumped from the office building.I was heavenly shocked and dumbfounded to react anything then.When i talked to her Dad about it,he clarified shina is so much stubborn sinceher childhood that she can do anything to get her wishes fulfilled.Also she was under some Psychiatric treatment for it.there are already so manythings she had done before like this."Sanyukta's calm face turned to a shocked one,beyond shocked.Now shina's exact words"i can do Anything,to get him." made somesense in her mind."i clearly refused to accept her proposal,as i had truely nothing for herin my heart and did file a FIR against her for what she did with my PA.Shina was almost mad at me screaming,breaking things arround,threatening mewere unbearable.Her dad being a reputated person,somehow managed not to send his daughter tojail but she was taken to a hospital for proper treatment.Then i came back to India to settle down here for Dad,rest be like she musthave found my where abouts after returning from hospital and now she ishere."Randhir finished lowering his lashes,when sanyukta sighed deeply.Though she had decided to share,what Exactly shina had told her a day beforetaking Purav's name,but seeing him this much tensed she kept the thing toherself patting his back."Its okay,you aren't at fault.its Her,who is wrong and can never over ruleof the truth.""I know but,am afraid that she'll surely do sth to harm you and princess.idon't trust her." he greeted his teeths."But i trust you,i know you won't let anything happen to us." sherested her head on his shoulder ,making him smile a little."Am happy that you didn't get angry on me,she wasn't worth to be sharedthough." he groaned."Can't believe the Randhir singh shekhawat is this much nervous,may be forthe first time." she chuckled,changing the topic."Huh.!yeah i was even more nervous,whetheryou'll reject or acceptme."he shook his head."Ohh,reject? Ye toh maine socha hi nahi tha."She suppressed herchuckle."sochna bhi mat,hum bahut gussa karenge."he frowned."hum.?" she dragged her face up."Mai aur Princess,baat nahi karenge hum."He threatened,and she rolledher eyes."Go on then."Before she could walk away,he pulled her by wrist locking both of her hands ather back,almost plastering their frames."Are you rejecting me.?""when did i say that?atleast i need time."she shrugged,finding it difficult to control her smile,seeing his frowningface."Let me clear this shina's matter first,then i'll see how much time youneed to think." He whishpered making patterns on her waist with hisfingers,sendingshivers down her spine."we...we should."she fumbled with words,bitting her bottom lip."we what.?"His lips brushed over her cheek,making its way to hernose.she was short of words,what to say under the spell of his touch."even if you gonna reject me,you'll be with me and Princess will be on myside."he kissed her nose and she giggled..Precap:Shina's next step.