Part 8

Hey guys! There are a few of you who want me to continue this story, and I don't know about the rest. The response has been very dull. So I have come up with a new solution, if there are 40+ votes and at least 10-15 comments on this part, ( hoping it will increase in the next parts, but this is the BARE MINIMUM for ALL the parts ) only then will I be posting the next parts. Guys I am sorry for being this way but it takes a lot of time to get these updates to you'll and I have my exams going on, still I try my best to get the updates to you. The least you'll can do is VOTE, COMMENT and RECOMMEND.
Thanks for reading!😊

Part 8

Randhir was unsure.,frm when a girl started challenging hm....en to put a question mark on hs attitude without a content of fear....

She was sparkling as well as her eyes were..,he hated to admit bt yes he was dragged to look into those browny orbs..,whenever they faced each other..

He tried hard nt to let her enter in hs system.,bt ended with answering back to their nt so silly encounters...

On d other hand..sanyu was bound to follow hs each order...as d doctor informed her to admit Aru as soon as possible..en for that the loan is need to sanctioned...

She sighed in relief..when only a day left to cmplete d week.....nd randhir will gave her d amount as per hs condition..

When Mr Batra is cming..for d meeting? ..Rd asked working on d lappy...

Sir.,actualy hs secretary informed that Mr Batra wants d meeting in d Red whine pub......he wants to invite u for sme free tym .,thats y...Mr khanna answered in as always low voice..

what..rd looked up irritatingly..

Why do ppl always search for sme fun..hs inner mind screamed..

Bt he agreed..as he dnt want any short of comfromise over hs deal....

Soon d evng hobbled in..and rd stepped inside d Red whine Pub with Mr khanna..

He rolled hs eyes arround d noising area....bt couldnt found a single guy who was able to walk straight on hs feet...

If money r meant to be wasted in ths way..then why do even they earn..he shook hs head....while hs gaze fall on Mr Batra who was sitting on a couch nd was laughing loudly with smeone..

Mr khanna excused hmself for sme mins...en went out of d pub..whras rd walked towards Mr Batra..

Hello Mr shekhawat..he is Mr Arun kumar ,my business partner..pls have a seat...Mr Batra gritted hm...

Hello..rd shook hs hand with d gentlemen professionaly en sat on d couch..

There sanyu sat on her chair with a mug of coffee..nd looked at d files on her table which were waiting for her lyk every nyt...

Bt one corner of her heart was a little happy..as she was going to work over d nyt for d last nyt..

just then her cell buzzed flashing khanna sir..so she picked up d cl anticipating nthng.

Sme mins later..

Rd was still sitting in d pub...Mr khanna was standing beside hm by then.,as hs clients were hardly interested in any meeting....

He rolled hs eyes in irritation..

He wasnt a guy who likes to enjoy in such places..whr ppl almst forget wht they r...

He noticed sme girls gawking at hm frm a corner..

Well it was nthng new....he had already seen these thngs in New york..nd hs one glare was enough to break d fantasy world of those girls..